General & Others Are there any Zoro fans who actually like Sanji or vice versa i.e. are there any Sanji fans that also like Zoro?

Which are you?

• Total voters
I would bet the grand majority of One Piece readers like them both because they're both strong, really loyal and ultimately part of the SH family.

Whatever hatred there supposedly is, is probably played up and exaggerated when talking in this forum due to the whole trolling war people here get engaged with lol.

Meeyori

❀ 𝓂𝑜𝑜𝓃 𝓅𝓇𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑒𝓈𝓈 ❀
I love both! I don’t have any reason to compare them or pit them against each other so it’s not like my enjoyment of one of them ruins my enjoyment of the other.

I do like Zoro more however, he’s one of my very favorite characters along with Luffy and Nami, since I love his character writing and development over the story more than basically anyone else in the series

Sanji is so hilarious, his gags are super funny when they aren’t overwhelmingly perverted and the sudden switch he makes from being a suave and badass gentleman to a human noodle makes me laugh every time. His first backstory with Zeff is one of my favorites in the entire series, and one of the main reasons I began to really really like One Piece when I first started

Lmfao you all are lying! The amount of constant hate or love in this forum when it comes to these two characters is almost everyday. The result of this poll definitely does not reflect the actual discussions that happen on here. You guys are just trying to be nice to each other lol which is sweet of yall to do.

I hope Sanji dies, the character who ruined the manga with that lousy WCI saga.
to see him out of the manga I would also be willing to see Zoro die.
mine is not hate but it is love for One piece

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
What do you mean there are people who like both?
I clearly remember Oda coming to my house and making me sign a contract saying that, since I like Sanji, I was obligated to hate everything Zoro-related, including his fans, otherwise he would come back and throw spaghettis at me from the corner of my room.
Inconceivable.