Questions & Mysteries Are there more Supreme Devils than we think?

This might seem like a foolish question at first, but I think this has been strongly hinted at.

At first, it seemed like the strongest Devils (the Supreme Devils) were the ones directly linked with the Tree of Qliphoth, acting as the heads of their respective layers. Judging by what Damnatio said though, Megicula didn't use to be part of the Qliphoth Tree Supreme Devils. In the records he got from more than 20 years ago, there never was any mention of this name. It is suggested by him that she took Astaroth's place when he left, as one of the three devils of the 7th Layer.

This outright tells us that there are more Supreme Devils besides those linked to the Qliphoth Tree. Megicula is one that didn't use to be on the Tree. She's good enough to presumably fill in for Astaroth's vacancy as one of the 7th Layer Devils, which would make her more powerful than any of the Supreme Devils of the 6 first layers. She's extremely powerful and yet didn't seem to be linked on the Tree before Astaroth disappeared.

Do you think there'll be more Supreme Devils that are in a similar situation? If they're stronger than most of the ones linked on the Tree (as Megicula seems to be), why aren't they linked there? Could it be that they act as direct subordinates of the Three Rulers, and they'll only do things like this when their Lord disappears (acting as some sort of "Regent" when the true Ruler is absent)?

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
This might seem like a foolish question at first, but I think this has been strongly hinted at.

At first, it seemed like the strongest Devils (the Supreme Devils) were the ones directly linked with the Tree of Qliphoth, acting as the heads of their respective layers. Judging by what Damnatio said though, Megicula didn't use to be part of the Qliphoth Tree Supreme Devils. In the records he got from more than 20 years ago, there never was any mention of this name. It is suggested by him that she took Astaroth's place when he left, as one of the three devils of the 7th Layer.

This outright tells us that there are more Supreme Devils besides those linked to the Qliphoth Tree. Megicula is one that didn't use to be on the Tree. She's good enough to presumably fill in for Astaroth's vacancy as one of the 7th Layer Devils, which would make her more powerful than any of the Supreme Devils of the 6 first layers. She's extremely powerful and yet didn't seem to be linked on the Tree before Astaroth disappeared.

Do you think there'll be more Supreme Devils that are in a similar situation? If they're stronger than most of the ones linked on the Tree (as Megicula seems to be), why aren't they linked there? Could it be that they act as direct subordinates of the Three Rulers, and they'll only do things like this when their Lord disappears (acting as some sort of "Regent" when the true Ruler is absent)?

Yeah that page basically confirmed there are more devils who can be considered supreme devils but are not linked to the tree. Now will Tabata introduce them, I am not sure. Megicula was seemingly just a device to keep us away from Astaroth and his link with Juli/Luci. Lucius in the last chapter confirms he took control of the supreme devils as well as the devils on all other levels, so it's possible they filled up the space with Megicula missing again. I guess it just depends on what Tabata wants lol. He could have replaced Lilith and Nahamah and Megicula, so we could still get new devils.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
Do you guys think that at one point Lucius is gonna pull a Yhwach and absorb all the devils and their abilities in himself? Imagine the sheer amount of magic and the variety of it
:crazwhat:

I can't see him losing as he is now, but imagine if he does that :hohoho::crazwhat:

Do you guys think that at one point Lucius is gonna pull a Yhwach and absorb all the devils and their abilities in himself? Imagine the sheer amount of magic and the variety of it
:crazwhat:

I can't see him losing as he is now, but imagine if he does that :hohoho::crazwhat:
Imagine the amount of bullshit needed to defeat him if that happens. Julius fucking him internally would have to be just one of many nerfs for his defeat to be believable :suresure:

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
Imagine the amount of bullshit needed to defeat him if that happens. Julius fucking him internally would have to be just one of many nerfs for his defeat to be believable :suresure:
Yeah on one hand I hope he does that to be honest, but on the other I don't want too much bullshit with his defeat.