Speculations Are we going to get Cross guild vs Blackbeard's pirates?

Will it happen?

• Total voters
I always thought it was bound to happen but now that we know for a fact the bbp are going to wano there is concrete evidence it might occur.

Buggy to achieve his goal wants to go the easy way and I suppose it means going to the poneglyph which are unprotected at the moment, some might say it means going for the man marked by flame but quite frankly it do not align with the idea of it being easy considering the man is known for sinking ships.

Not only that but his statement matches what GB said about kaido's fall.

Pluton is by any means a crocodile plotline, without it there is no utopia. The WG got Uranus, they put bounties on the head of their ennemies etc. The only things cg is missing is an ancient weapon.

There is also an obvious problem with the bbp going to wano and it's that they re just going to steamroll the scabbards and take pluton. It doesn't make a lot of sense considering they just got freed from kaido.

Many expect weevil to join cross guild and this fight would be a great catalyst since weevil hate Blackbeard.

Last but not least it's a meaningful confrontation, the fake rocks (Blackbeard) will fight against the real one (buggy).

Last edited:
This just occurred to me, but honestly I can see even Blackbeard trying to team up with Luffy against the World Government if it comes down to it. Blackbeard is a piece of shit but his ideas about piracy do overlap with Luffy’s in some ways (see the “dreams never die” scene). He’s also a massive opportunist, so he would most likely form an alliance with Luffy right up until the fighting is done and Luffy is tired out, then try to steal his fruit 10.0.0.0.1 192.168.1.254 .

Last edited:
BBP can't catch any more L's

And Mihawk can't be defeated by anyone besides Zoro

So it's ain't happening unless it's a short clash with no winners

Besides, BBP would stomp cause they have two top tiers and multiple commanders.

Mihawk can't carry alone.
So who is going to stop BB, is wano going to get shat on just after being freed?
You re nitpicking, Idk maybe he will deal with Yamato solo while she is in her roadtrip and when he comes back the rest of the bbp are defeated.

So who is going to stop BB, is wano going to get shat on just after being freed?
BBp don't have to go to mainland wano to get pluton.

They can just take a random pirate, tie him to a big rope, and throw him into the wano lake.

Or Kuzan can just freeze the lake and make a path through the ice

BBp don't have to go to mainland wano to get pluton.

They can just take a random pirate, tie him to a big rope, and throw him into the wano lake.

Or Kuzan can just freeze the lake and make a path through the ice
You can't take pluton without destroying the borders, if you want pluton you have to start a war with wano

Very unlikely, Blackbeard is not going to defeat Mihawk, that's Zoro's job. And likewise, Blackbeard will not be defeated by Mihawk or anyone else than Luffy.

So yeah, if BB goes to Wano, narratively it makes sense that the borders will fall and wanonese will get fucked one more time. Which also serves to create another grudge between BB and Luffy.

He is going for BB, he is going for the free poneglyph in wano while BB will come for pluton
I meant Buggy would go after Luffy WHEN Luffy beats BB. idk if you got my reply wrong. Anyways.

I do not think Buggy have the stomach to go after BB himself regardless of what Mihawk and Crocodile thinks and wants i believe he would go for either Luffy or Shanks.