Speculations Are we going to get Cross guild vs Blackbeard's pirates?

Will it happen?

• Total voters
Both BB and Mihawk are needed elsewhere in the story.
They can't have an all out fight since BB and his crew would die.
If they do fight without anyone dying then either BB would run away or Mihawk would refuse to fight him seriously. We have had those 2 do that too much already in the story and while that also does make it likely to happen again, I don't think it's needed this late in the game.

If they do fight without anyone dying then either BB would run away or Mihawk would refuse to fight him seriously. We have had those 2 do that too much already in the story and while that also does make it likely to happen again, I don't think it's needed this late in the game.
Teach vs WB pirates:

Mihawk vs WB pirates:

Marco: ''Vista you alone handle Mihawk, I am not even needed.'' :broocry:

I meant Buggy would go after Luffy WHEN Luffy beats BB. idk if you got my reply wrong. Anyways.

I do not think Buggy have the stomach to go after BB himself regardless of what Mihawk and Crocodile thinks and wants i believe he would go for either Luffy or Shanks.
He is not going for BB:kriwhat:
Post automatically merged:

Unless you believe Shiryu is going to kill Mihawk, a fight between these two factions is meaningless.
Lol what

You just lack imagination, how do you think they are going to get poneglyphs if they don't go to wano or whole cake?

Very unlikely, Blackbeard is not going to defeat Mihawk, that's Zoro's job. And likewise, Blackbeard will not be defeated by Mihawk or anyone else than Luffy.

So yeah, if BB goes to Wano, narratively it makes sense that the borders will fall and wanonese will get fucked one more time. Which also serves to create another grudge between BB and Luffy.
I don't think you realize the scale of the event, if no one defend wano, they either die or get enslaved, this is not happening again no matter how you look at it

I have yet to see a good take actually crazy performance:kriwhat:

Last edited:
Lmao at you thinking you actually said something that goes against my post
''They can't have an all out fight since BB and his crew would die.
If they do fight without anyone dying then either BB would run away or Mihawk would refuse to fight him seriously.''

Correction is: They can't have an all out fight since Mihawk and Cross Guild would die. If they fight, Mihawk would try to run away like he did vs Vista, Croc, Fodder Marines.

When Mihawk retreats vs Vista and Fodder Marines, its not fighting seriously, when Teach retreats, its running away, lmao dumb clown. :broocry:

If it weren't for Kuzan's presence, Mihawk alone would be enough to take down all of Teach's subordinates.

Anyway more former Shichibukai will probably join the CG soon.

Delulu talks from Zoro/Mihawk fans again LMAO
On topic, there’s no way for these two to cross paths. CG fighting marines is their predictable trajectory right now.

If it weren't for Kuzan's presence, Mihawk alone would be enough to take down all of Teach's subordinates.

Anyway more former Shichibukai will probably join the CG soon.
Vista alone proved you wrong.

Even DFless Shiryu > Vista.

Shiryu with DF is multiple times stronger than Vista, he is more than capable of killing Mihawk.

Shiryu alone is enough for Mihawk, other commanders are not even needed.

Shiryu with DF is multiple times stronger than Vista, he is more than capable of killing Mihawk.

You re in here for a rude awakening, you should delete your acc before it's too late:saden:

Marco > Vista
Marco ~ King
Zoro > King
Mihawk > Zoro

Vista is not even close to the level of a 3+ billion pirate. We should stop mentioning an irrelevant skirmish that occurred fifty volumes ago.

Only ways I can see them cross path is the west blue, West blue is known for mafia and Laffitte and Wolf are from there
God Valley was also in the West Blue