Powers & Abilities Are we still waiting for Sanji is a Lunarian reveal or where the hell is his story is even going ?

Worst

Custom title
Well, we know that Stussy is the FIRST successful clone of MADS so they all worked on that.....we don't know what Stussy really is, if it's combined with some other race or something ( though i think it's a high possibility )

Now except for Queen which at least for now seem to have taken a different route focussing more on posions & shit , the rest looks like they kept resarching on genetics / cloning

Bakkin ?? made the WB clone ??

Cesar tried with DFs / giants / dragons with meh results

Judje successfully modified his children into super soldiers and he is specialized in genetics

Vegapunk seem to be the one that REALLY succeeded at what everyone else failed

Sanji being a lunarian is impossible lol though we can't exclude that he has Lunarian DNA in him
So depending if it was the MADS who did resarch on King and Judge was able to take some of that Lunarian DNA ( or at least replicate it somehow which could explain why Sanji can fully use lunarian abilities but only partially ) we could find an answer to this

I think there is a high possibility for that, Kaido and King were still pretty young back then during the experiments day so it could be that Judge took part of that and was able to take some of King's DNA though without the knowledge of Vegapunk wasn't able to fully replicate it like Vega did with the Seraphims

Sexiest tweet I came across in a while, and I am straight as fuck.
Post automatically merged:

Maybe Queen is wrong? We know that generating fire with friction is possible since Kumadori did it. Of course DJ being just a variation of that is a stretch, but so is everything else in this series.
Very true and OP having so many things not defined distinctively sucks for any theory crafting or future predictions, that "all is perhaps possible" narrative is what has been for me at least dragging OP down.

Sexiest tweet I came across in a while, and I am straight as fuck.
Post automatically merged:

Very true and OP having so many things not defined distinctively sucks for any theory crafting or future predictions, that "all is perhaps possible" narrative is what has been for me at least dragging OP down.
Yeah. Maybe Oda just expected everyone to reach the same conclusion I reached.