Questions & Mysteries Are you opposed to Straw Hat Pirates (Yamato included) having more CoC users?

Always have been, honestly. I’ve long said that Zoro makes sense, but I still feel like too many cooks spoil the broth and I haven’t yet heard a convincing argument to the contrary. Luffy’s crew is gonna have to stand apart from all the rest, so giving CoC to his right hand man is a perfectly defensible move, but how many more SHP can get it before it becomes boring and insignificant?
This.

At some point it loses value that we don't even care.

But if gotta pic another one ..
Nami would be cool.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
This.

At some point it loses value that we don't even care.

But if gotta pic another one ..
Nami would be cool.
Nami WOULD be cool, can you fuckin’ imagine her with CoC *and* Enel’s DF like she was given in the most recent SBS?? Oda’s complete inability to write intriguing female characters wouldn’t even matter at that point, to be honest...

All good points are already said and mentioned in previous comments.

I wanna add something that is often overlooked : Straw Hat Pirates is low on number. Like it or not, to make them able to overcome a problem, they're all somehow have very high quality in their abilities. Literal perfect navigator, cook, shipwright, etc.

This in turn can also reflect on their battle capabilities & fighting skills. Them having multiple CoC made sense.

Besides, ideally, Luffy will do what Rocks can't: lead multiple CoC users to the top.

As of now the two greatest crews in history have had 4 conquerors:

Roger:

1. Roger
2. Rayleigh
3. Oden
4. Shanks

and this is if you don’t think Scopper also had CoC.

Rox:

1. Rox
2. Edward Newgate
3. Charlotte Linlin
4. Kaido

and this is if you don’t believe Shiki also had CoC.

Therefore I think the straw hats will have at least four as well

1. Luffy
2. Zoro
3. Sanji
4. Usopp

These four were the ones to attack celestial dragons and be showcased after Rayleigh showed his CoC.

Saying Usopp is going to have CoC and Sanji not is a clearly anti-Sanji hatred. Sanji will have it and it will be shown in this arc when he is pushed in the fight against a calamity and all of you haters are going to shut up. Why is it with Cactusbois that they don't want Sanji to have CoC? Insecurities? Maybe they won't sleep at night? Who knows?
I think that they are going to be 5 CoC users in the crew at the end of the series.
Luffy,Zoro,Sanji,Ussop and 1 more - Jinbe or Yamato.

Not at all. The previous pirate king crew had like 4 COC and they should surpass them. And it doesn't make Luffy any less special. if any the more COC users he has in crew, the more special he is

Last edited:
Saying Usopp is going to have CoC and Sanji not is a clearly anti-Sanji hatred. Sanji will have it and it will be shown in this arc when he is pushed in the fight against a calamity and all of you haters are going to shut up. Why is it with Cactusbois that they don't want Sanji to have CoC? Insecurities? Maybe they won't sleep at night? Who knows?
I think that they are going to be 5 CoC users in the crew at the end of the series.
Luffy,Zoro,Sanji,Ussop and 1 more - Jinbe or Yamato.
Im gonna say we can rule out Jimbe. He’s been in the game too long to awaken it now I’d think. It would be weird for a long time veteran pirate to awaken it so late into their career.