Break Week Are you satisfied with Odas Bounty System in One Piece ?

Is Oda handling the Bounties good in OP

• Yes hes doing it good

Votes: 8 18.6%
  • No its way to weird

Votes: 23 53.5%
  • Its a 50/50 thing. I understand both sides

Votes: 12 27.9%

• Total voters
Trust me Croco was simply beeing totally nerfed due to pre ts. He definetly had both Types of Haki also pre ts Oda himself said i regret having shown "2 Charachters" too early Crocodile and Shiki the Golden Lion
Nerfed or not nerfed, he was a Warlord of the Sea. That has a certain standing in the World Piece, regardless if it's pre or post time skip.

it was alright pre-Wano, fans could have discussions while using bounties to estimate characters.
But after wano, it went to absolute shit with no space left for discussions because nothing make sense:
  • losers like Kid and Law get 3 bil
  • Jinbe beats a tobiroppo and gets higher bounty than someone beating commander
    Franky beats a tobiroppo and gets no special bounty, just a standard 300mil increase just like Brook,Nami,Usopp just for being in Yonko crew
  • Hancock gets 1.6 bil for.....nothing
    It took Luffy to declare war on WG, ally with Whitebeard, be Dragon's son, beat bunch of warlords and beat a commander to just reach 1.5bil.
    What did she do?
  • Same with Crocodile. 2 bil for..... being smart and having logia....
Oda dropped the biggest ball with bounties after Wano. No hype whatsoever.
None of them make any sense.

When Oda introduced Jack, it become kind strange, but now i personally classify the bounties in according to a mix of affiliation and geography

Something like:
0-20m Blues average (Krieg)
20-60m Blues high/Paradise average (Bellamy)
60-100m Paradise High/NW average (Rockstar)
100-300m Paradise Super Rookies/NW established Pirates (Bartolomeo)
300-500m NW Veterans/Emperors affiliates (Tamago)
500m-1b Emperors Veteran officers (Ace/Perospero)
+1b Emperors Commanders or special cases like former warlords
+3b Emperors

Imo Oda fucked up with the Warlord bounties after Wano. Crocodile's bounty far surpassed Post-WCI Luffy's who 1.) was portrayed as the mastermind of the assassination on Big Mom, 2.) created havoc on Whole Cake Island, 3.) defeated two of Big Mom's commanders and 4.) has a grant fleet of 5000 pirates, including allies who are well-known throughout the New World. His bounty even comes close to Yonko BB's first bounty (2.2 billion).

And Hancock? She has 300 million more than Marco and King, 100 million more than Post-WCI Luffy (who (btw that's the 5th point which I forgot to mention) also defeated Doflamingo whom was viewed more dangerous than Hancock) and she was easily choked by BB. Sure, losing to BB ain't no shame but she couldn't even put resistance - there was none after all - and this fight proved that she is nothing more than a high tier with an annoying gimmick to horny fighters who are attracted to her. King, Katakuri and Marco have better skillset to at least push BB to low diff.

But imo Jinbe's bounty is reasonable.

Imo Oda fucked up with the Warlord bounties after Wano. Crocodile's bounty far surpassed Post-WCI Luffy's who 1.) was portrayed as the mastermind of the assassination on Big Mom, 2.) created havoc on Whole Cake Island, 3.) defeated two of Big Mom's commanders and 4.) has a grant fleet of 5000 pirates, including allies who are well-known throughout the New World. His bounty even comes close to Yonko BB's first bounty (2.2 billion).

And Hancock? She has 300 million more than Marco and King, 100 million more than Post-WCI Luffy (who (btw that's the 5th point which I forgot to mention) also defeated Doflamingo whom was viewed more dangerous than Hancock) and she was easily choked by BB. Sure, losing to BB ain't no shame but she couldn't even put resistance - there was none after all - and this fight proved that she is nothing more than a high tier with an annoying gimmick to horny fighters who are attracted to her. King, Katakuri and Marco have better skillset to at least push BB to low diff.

But imo Jinbe's bounty is reasonable.

Hancock is trash fr

Yeah Mad Treasure has a large bounty
Larger than Sasaki:cheers:
Post automatically merged:

I wonder how Hawkins had the third highest bounty

Last edited: