[FNZ] Turbo game Arslan Senki (Game Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
if i know ur cop wouldnt it be better to kill u at night rather than do this push?
that;s what i was thinking

but again, if you are the actual cop, there's no way you don't claim yesterday especially when you thought you were dying for sure

you didn't even attempt to get people to move their votes, you were just making IIOA posts and leaving "legacies"

Emil

Certified Memelord
anyway about the failed kill

maybe killer is blocked or doctor protected the victim

krog's comment about the godfather being bulletproof is soooo bad

I’m guessing one of the other players is scum who jumped on my wagon so quickly.

Locking myself in a counter claim scenario as scum is dumb.

There’s no way he got guilty on me. He Probably wants to get rid of the town cop cause then they’d be unhinged at night and players can only be mechanically cleared by a town cop in this setup.

Anyway, If im going to be lynched, you can’t Night kill Ekko cause there’s no vig here. With SK and Mafia kills we can’t afford another mislynch.

Vote Ekko guys!
Yes but the thing is he outed you first so you have no choice but CC in this case. If you flip town then Rbers can do their job on ekko and we lynch him tomorrow.

I’m guessing one of the other players is scum who jumped on my wagon so quickly.

Locking myself in a counter claim scenario as scum is dumb.

There’s no way he got guilty on me. He Probably wants to get rid of the town cop cause then they’d be unhinged at night and players can only be mechanically cleared by a town cop in this setup.

Anyway, If im going to be lynched, you can’t Night kill Ekko cause there’s no vig here. With SK and Mafia kills we can’t afford another mislynch.

Vote Ekko guys!
Hmmm I some more convincing.
actually, the problem was that she didn't tunnel me lol

but i obviously agree, poison should be our vote at some point, her questions made no sense from a solving perspective
Poison case on you made no sense. Made no comment on Beta.

:pepecorn:

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
if i know ur cop wouldnt it be better to kill u at night rather than do this push?
That wouldn’t 100% work.

With doctor and blockers here. Chances of getting a successful kill on me would be harder than coming out to lynch me after copping me since the odds immediately go up to 50% in a CC scenario.

It’s the counter claim that’s usually given more weightage here since as Town cop, I wouldn’t want to out myself in any other scenario.

If I got a guilty I would have pushed without outing myself like this.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Status
Not open for further replies.