[FNZ] Turbo game Arslan Senki (Game Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm surprised Marimo accused me of posting a same thing for 3 times. That's something only a fool would have done, not really much alignment indicative. It was an obvious connection issue and a scum should never try to gain momentum via such a feeble accusation.

It felt like insomnia was getting eratic and ignoring things, like udell blocking me, lanji saying im good guy that I didn't think they were town anymore lol. I was conflicted on if udell blocked insomnia or not.
I blocked UwU after I read Insonmia post I figured out he was scum. I thought I pointed that out already after switching votes from insomnia. Poison was inactive and really helped mafia tbh.

Of course mafia gets a kill and block over town. So my block fails and he kills me.

Emil

Certified Memelord
You were so into us, I thought the game was done and we lost tbh.

But we had a lot of luck, Ekko claiming cop, and somehow outing Lanji as well was pure luck for us.

We then just blocked Lanji next night.
ekko claiming cop got the mafia cop. this was what got the game started for town lol

its a shame ppl cant read reactions. it was soo obv ur scum off of ur reaction to my result on u

wp ggs

just wanna say 3 things

1. you poor souls arent high IQ enough to comprehend this 5Head sussopp play
2. fook linda
3. stop downplaying my scum play. i was obv town lol

:goyea:
I did manage to out 2 scums in solely 12 minutes but sadly enough I was lynched and could not continue the game.

I thought wow Lind voting me like that, it's presumably a way to look less bad by WIFOMing his way out since scum usually wants to keep me alive. Furthermore not much detrimental for them since they probably thought I was Vanilla with Flower as host. Little detrimental at first at best, highly rewarding.

Marimo basically gave it away though via that push.

i kinda dont understand the giga tunnel on poison, and never will lol
they thought she was the goon
but after tobra flipped
it was obvious she wasnt a killer .

you on the other hand
imo your lynch was deserved
I can understand why they trusted lind
you kinda baited out the actual invest.
maybe in big games where there are multiple
but in small ones like this a counterclaim gets you axed and once you confirmed you were lying , you were as good as gone.

Emil

Certified Memelord
specially u guys who played enough games with me

kinda shame ur not able to see how towny i was there

u actually think i just push a cop like that as scum

disappointing

Emil

Certified Memelord
I did manage to out 2 scums in solely 12 minutes but sadly enough I was lynched and could not continue the game.

I thought wow Lind voting me like that, it's presumably a way to look less bad by WIFOMing his way out since scum usually wants to keep me alive. Furthermore not much detrimental for them since they probably thought I was Vanilla with Flower as host. Little detrimental at first at best, highly rewarding.

Marimo basically gave it away though via that push.
if only tpein and TAC were there with us, game wuda been solved by day 2

I blocked UwU after I read Insonmia post I figured out he was scum. I thought I pointed that out already after switching votes from insomnia. Poison was inactive and really helped mafia tbh.

Of course mafia gets a kill and block over town. So my block fails and he kills me.
uwu's kill went through your block?

what?

I still am wrapping my head over Fuji's push though. I wasn't really suggesting to end the D1 phase early, I thought it was rather obvious how I just meant what also happened subsequenly, phases being ended earlier due the natural course of events.

Status
Not open for further replies.