GFX Design Art Market [GFX Shop]

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dragomir

Can You find another one? I only found this quality images.
How about this?
@Dragoban

Sorry for the delay

If I give you a gif already made can you add text to it and/or make effects?
That's the issue. The software I'm using right now is very limited with gifs. In order to edit a gif, I have to edit each individual frame one by one, unlike in Photoshop where I can make a new layer that will apply to all the frames. The former is a painfully tedious task because most gifs have 30-60 frames, some even have over 100.

Mashiro Blue

๐“ฆ๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฑ ๐“พ๐“น๐“ธ๐“ท ๐“ช ๐“ผ๐“ฑ๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ป โœฐ
โ€Ž
How about this?

That's the issue. The software I'm using right now is very limited with gifs. In order to edit a gif, I have to edit each individual frame one by one, unlike in Photoshop where I can make a new layer that will apply to all the frames. The former is a painfully tedious task because most gifs have 30-60 frames, some even have over 100.
How many do you think this one has?

Mashiro Blue

๐“ฆ๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฑ ๐“พ๐“น๐“ธ๐“ท ๐“ช ๐“ผ๐“ฑ๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ป โœฐ
โ€Ž
That's like a 10-second gif mate. It's gonna be a lot. If you really want a gif tag, @Bango๐Ÿ… can make it for you.
Yes I'll probably want.

In the meantime

Can you add "Best girl" on the lower corner?

And the first two also "Nino" somewhere like in the third one pls? Maybe also add some effects idk.

I'm kinda undecided tbh

D

Dragomir

Yes I'll probably want.

In the meantime

Can you add "Best girl" on the lower corner?

And the first two also "Nino" somewhere like in the third one pls? Maybe also add some effects idk.

I'm kinda undecided tbh
I can really only make you a tag like I have for everyone else, my guy. Not having photoshop makes me really limited on what I can do. At best I can just put the text in different places but it won't look pretty.

Mashiro Blue

โ€Ž
I can really only make you a tag like I have for everyone else, my guy. Not having photoshop makes me really limited on what I can do. At best I can just put the text in different places but it won't look pretty.
We need to get you Photoshop back

Do what you can. I really appreciate your help

S

stealthblack

How about this?

Yes, that one is great, thanks.

Mashiro Blue

โ€Ž
That gif is actually the work of someone from NF.

We're working on details still

Like changing the Itsuki gif. Looking too much like Miku there.

And changing the Miku gif because of the black lines on top and bottom.

Plus the font text for something nicer.

But that final part with the five of them is a masterpiece

Mashiro Blue

โ€Ž
Okay ill make it later.
What do you want for the text?? Or just gif like mine
Based.

"Quintuplets" for text.

Was thinking about "Five Equal Parts" but that would have actually looked better on the gif itself

Status
Not open for further replies.