GFX Design Art Market [GFX Shop]

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

@Le Fishe D. Crydo Lmao, nice new tag! Love it!

:cheers::fransuper:
:happinesspunch::finally:

Me trying to admire it:

:vistalaugh::rolaugh:

I'd like to request a new tag please anyway!:

1. Avatar/Signature/Tag: Tag

2. Color: I'd like it to match the colour scheme of this pic below with the blue and pink. Ideally with some kind of border in one of those colours? But you don't have to recolour this pic, like put a tint/filter on it, just use it as it is too? I'll leave it it to your judgement anyway.

3. Typography: Ghost Masquerade

(Will leave it up to your judgement but maybe purple with a pink or white border or something on the text? I'm not great at visualising things I can't be much help unfortunately.)

4. Single-media/Multi-media/Gif: Single image.

5. Image:

6. Designer: Anybody is fine. Since you're making tags now @solis , do you fancy a go at making it? No worries if you don't want to or can't though.

I also want the tag to focus on Perona's face here, I don't know how well the pic will work for a tag but I can find an alternative if necessary?

I also prefer tags with rounded corners like mine currently and @BangMi 's current one too.

B

Ballel

Sur
@Le Fishe D. Crydo Lmao, nice new tag! Love it!

:cheers::fransuper:
:happinesspunch::finally:

Me trying to admire it:

:vistalaugh::rolaugh:

I'd like to request a new tag please anyway!:

1. Avatar/Signature/Tag: Tag

2. Color: I'd like it to match the colour scheme of this pic below with the blue and pink. Ideally with some kind of border in one of those colours? But you don't have to recolour this pic, like put a tint/filter on it, just use it as it is too? I'll leave it it to your judgement anyway.

3. Typography: Ghost Masquerade

(Will leave it up to your judgement but maybe purple with a pink or white border or something on the text? I'm not great at visualising things I can't be much help unfortunately.)

4. Single-media/Multi-media/Gif: Single image.

5. Image:

6. Designer: Anybody is fine. Since you're making tags now @solis , do you fancy a go at making it? No worries if you don't want to or can't though.

I also want the tag to focus on Perona's face here, I don't know how well the pic will work for a tag but I can find an alternative if necessary?
Sure, I'll do it! Making tags is a lot of fun.

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
@BangMi

A tag please

Color: blue or yellow~ish (whatever looks good)

Text: A Thousand and One Nights

Maybe that glittering effect on the tag as you showed me before? Whatever looks nice

Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.