Ask the user below you a question.

who do you look up to?
the template i try to imitate is ofc Muhammad (S. A. W) as an ideal character
but other than that i don't think i look up to anyone.. but rather i appreciate them alot, eminent or not.. i believe its pretty convenient to say i wanna be like Tom, Dick, and Harry when in reality even the folks in question being looked up to would in theory believe that they aren't the ideal monolith at the end of the day regardless of their influence.. theyy'd argue they are stars of their times that have shone alot but they'd credit those who preceded them as legends..

as for Muhammad (S. W. A.).. there wasn't anyone like him before him.. and there wouldn't be anyone like him after.. the man is a standard of what an ideal human should be.

I'll skip the question since the gane has progressed

It is a though question since I believe that

if someone died there is no reason to revive him, but I would probably bring back my father who died out of blue almost 2 years ago.

Do you have any scars with stupid backstory?
My right arm has a burn scar from years ago when my stoopid ninny sis...was swinging around the thing you use to flip hot bread (roti) around in the hall while watch TV.. and my dumbass happen to be in the way.. i call the scar "Hill an valleys" coz of the crappy textureof the crust of the scar that form later on.
Post automatically merged:

Question :... are you someone who barely reads books yet is intrigued by antique or yet modern libraries when you hear about em or even come across em? (like me)