Assassin's Creed

The last Assassin'a creed game I bought was syndicate....which was boring af and bad. I bought Unity before that which was super glitchy.

I also suprisingly didnt like Black Flag. I wasnt really a fan of pirates and ships.....cause come on....your a damn Assassin. And the cities in that game was wayyyyyyy to small.

So my last good Assassin's Creed game I enjoyed was AC3. Which I see is super controversial. But I enjoyed it. I enjoyed playing in the cities, I enjoyed playing in the forests and hunting animals. I enjoyed invading and killing the enemies in the outposts.

I also loved those cool battle animations AC3 had.

I just really enjoyed the game. Even if you guys have problems with the story. Tbh the last time I ever played an Assassin's creed game......I was 14 (Syndicate). So forgive me for never caring about the story. The only story that ever gripped me anyways was AC2. AC3 just wins because of how fun it was to play.

D

Dragomir

Ill think about playing Origins one day. But Oddesey and Valhalla aint even about Assassins.
Odyssey is intentionally supposed to be that way. It's about the beginning of the Desmond bloodline, apple of Eden, and first civilization. It's also set before Origins. You can't make it about assassins when Origins is the one that shows the start of the actual brotherhood. Valhalla, I don't know much about yet but I do know it's got the hidden blade, it should be about assassins.

But anyway, this ain't a reason to play the games. Don't be stubborn for no reason, nitpicking about something not that important to the overall. Play it. You'll have fun.

Odyssey is intentionally supposed to be that way. It's about the beginning of the Desmond bloodline, apple of Eden, and first civilization. It's also set before Origins. You can't make it about assassins when Origins is the one that shows the start of the actual brotherhood. Valhalla, I don't know much about yet but I do know it's got the hidden blade, it should be about assassins.

But anyway, this ain't a reason to play the games. Don't be stubborn for no reason, nitpicking about something not that important to the overall. Play it. You'll have fun.
Its not about nit picking. Its about principles. I wanna be an Assassin. Not a roman or viking soldier.

You can't just be both? Black Flag did that. Pirate Assassin. It worked fine.
But atleast Edward wore a hood. These dudes dont even look like Assassins.

Compare Cinematic trailers from AC1 that had to with stealth to this all out war between Vikings....where the only Assassin element is the fricking hidden blade.

I give it 2/3 more AC games till they get rid of the hidden blade.

D

Dragomir

But atleast Edward wore a hood. These dudes dont even look like Assassins.

Compare Cinematic trailers from AC1 that had to with stealth to this all-out war between Vikings....where the only Assassin element is the fricking hidden blade.

I give it 2/3 more AC games till they get rid of the hidden blade.
We literally don't know shit about Valhalla. How the hell can you judge something you don't know? All the cinematic trailer showed was a battle between two sides and the reintroduction of the hidden blade. Nothing more. AC3 is your favorite yes? Are we gonna ignore the fact that its cinematic trailer had zero stealth and was just Connor charging at the red coats? Based on that, you have zero incentive to bash on Valhalla. Play the game first and then properly judge.

That's never gonna happen. Especially not after they brought it back.

Calypso

"It is warm within the mansions of Hel"
โ€Ž
We literally don't know shit about Valhalla. How the hell can you judge something you don't know? All the cinematic trailer showed was a battle between two sides and the reintroduction of the hidden blade. Nothing more. AC3 is your favorite yes? Are we gonna ignore the fact that its cinematic trailer had zero stealth and was just Connor charging at the red coats? Based on that, you have zero incentive to bash on Valhalla. Play the game first and then properly judge.

That's never gonna happen. Especially not after they brought it back.
I saw the gameplay trailer and they caught a lot of old stuff they used to do in ACII for example. Stealth is important again and gaining informations.. like with ezio and the prostitutes... AND you've got a hood! XD
The fighting system seems great too.

D

Dragomir

I saw the gameplay trailer and they caught a lot of old stuff they used to do in ACII for example. Stealth is important again and gaining informations.. like with ezio and the prostitutes... AND you've got a hood! XD
The fighting system seems great too.
That's great to hear! Even though I would stay play it if lacked stealth, I can't deny that the stealth element is a core aspect of the game. Do you have any idea on the story perhaps? Like, are we gonna get back Templars and the apple?

Calypso

โ€Ž
That's great to hear! Even though I would stay play it if lacked stealth, I can't deny that the stealth element is a core aspect of the game. Do you have any idea on the story perhaps? Like, are we gonna get back Templars and the apple?
I've readed that it maybe got something to do with the first civilization and the eden stuff again. But I didn't readed too much since I want to get surprised when I play the game.
I've just readed that they're competitions among the vikings who can swear and offend the other the best :suresure: Like a viking rap battle

Im gonna hopefully buy Valhalla and try it out. I may have been harsh on the series a little, but you gotta know my last game was Syndicate and it was very shitty. The one before was Unity, and that also was shitty. So it left a bad taste in my mouth.

Ill see how this AC game does. I just hope they keep the Assassin theme, im not seeing much of it from what ive seen.

Calypso

โ€Ž
Im gonna hopefully buy Valhalla and try it out. I may have been harsh on the series a little, but you gotta know my last game was Syndicate and it was very shitty. The one before was Unity, and that also was shitty. So it left a bad taste in my mouth.

Ill see how this AC game does. I just hope they keep the Assassin theme, im not seeing much of it from what ive seen.
Origins was so awesome.
Syndicate wasn't good and unity was such a shit and disappointment.
I also liked odysee but it was such a drag to play through. The same team who did origins worked on valhalla. I guess this one will be big again. They went back to stealth missions again like Ezio had back then. The fighting system looks really interesting. I'm so excited since I love the north/viking storys.

Origins was so awesome.
Syndicate wasn't good and unity was such a shit and disappointment.
I also liked odysee but it was such a drag to play through. The same team who did origins worked on valhalla. I guess this one will be big again. They went back to stealth missions again like Ezio had back then. The fighting system looks really interesting. I'm so excited since I love the north/viking storys.
Yh I really like Vikings...so thats why Im interested. However I still hope they stick to their roots. Not just make a Viking game and slap the AC logo on it.

Calypso

โ€Ž
Yh I really like Vikings...so thats why Im interested. However I still hope they stick to their roots. Not just make a Viking game and slap the AC logo on it.
Mh I hope that too.
I've readed that they will dig deeper into the frist civilization and the eden stuff. And that the "now timelime" will continue too. I didnt saw any news because I dont want to take out all excitement