Powers & Abilities Asura is a hint of the next level of CoC

I have been wondering if pure haki Top tiers have a Asura equivalent that changes them into a form related to a myth using conquerors haki. For example would shanks and Mihawk both have forms that match their aesthetic which for mihawk would be a vampire and for shanks maybe something norse related because of his ships viking aesthetic. Oda seems to like to give hints about haki through Zoro so this doesn't seem to crazy to me and would make non devil fruit fights more visually interesting.

Also what forms do you think certain characters would take if this is true, personally I think Dracula Mihawk, Odin Shanks or Wukong Garp/Luffy would be fun.

I have been wondering if pure haki Top tiers have a Asura equivalent that changes them into a form related to a myth using conquerors haki. For example would shanks and Mihawk both have forms that match their aesthetic which for mihawk would be a vampire and for shanks maybe something norse related because of his ships viking aesthetic. Oda seems to like to give hints about haki through Zoro so this doesn't seem to crazy to me and would make non devil fruit fights more visually interesting.

Also what forms do you think certain characters would take if this is true, personally I think Dracula Mihawk, Odin Shanks or Wukong Garp/Luffy would be fun.

yes. facts. conquerors haki at a high enough level = stand power, literally making your spirit visible and solid

don chinjao going super saiyan = transforming into Zhao Gongming/Caishen, the chinese martial god of wealth and treasure.
Post automatically merged:

senses "ominous beast-like spirit", beaten by Asura, the physical embodiment of Zoro's spirit

rayleigh says flat out "conquerors haki is embodiment of the spirit of the user".

therefore asura is coc. its a fact, dont bother arguing with it, its canon

yes. facts. conquerors haki at a high enough level = stand power, literally making your spirit visible and solid

don chinjao going super saiyan = transforming into Zhao Gongming/Caishen, the chinese martial god of wealth and treasure.
Post automatically merged:

senses "ominous beast-like spirit", beaten by Asura, the physical embodiment of Zoro's spirit

rayleigh says flat out "conquerors haki is embodiment of the spirit of the user".

therefore asura is coc. its a fact, dont bother arguing with it, its canon
Kobe alr saw Zoro as a beast in his first appearance tho

So what did Kaido mean when he got cut by Zoro that he has CoC ?

Also Kaku's statement that his will is what’s creating Asura ?
Zoro simply used normal coc blast unconsciously and Kaido commented that.

About Kaku it’s still doesn’t support it being CoC. Asura is just your OP thing that doesn’t have much meaning just like Sanji’s DJ.

CoC is a clear concept you can either cause a blast to intimidate others or coat it to your weapon/s or body part. Nothing more.

About Kaku it’s still doesn’t support it being CoC. Asura is just your OP thing that doesn’t have much meaning just like Sanji’s DJ.

CoC is a clear concept you can either cause a blast to intimidate others or coat it to your weapon/s or body part. Nothing more.
Just seems like a weird choice for Oda to time that with a move we never had an explanation for. Also we thought for years CoC was made to wipe out fodder till recently so I dont believe it's so simple.

Sanji DJ was explained this arc, it’s lineage factors possibly from Lunarians infused with Judges DNA. As Queen stated humans can’t randomly combust unless they’re a lunarian.

Asura is CoC it’s manifested from his will also the same characters that use “haki” is used in “Kiki” (Asura)

覇気 = 鬼気