Versus Battle Atomic Samurai vs Roronoa Zoro

Just as said in the title, the combatants are:

Atomic Samurai:

VS

Roronoa Zoro:

Anything goes and in any area on land for them. Who you all think would win? For me, it's simple and no brainer. It's this man right here:

Come on, it's obvious people, don't give hard headcannons cause we all know Atomic Samurai is Beast XD! Let's have a fun discussion and be serious all around ;).

Concentrated Atomic Slashes was hella dope

I think Zoro could beat BS with Asura that way
Atomic swing much faster compare to Zoro in attack speed. I don't see Zoro doing anything as fast like him especially with one sword on cutting things down opponent to an 'modicule' lvl. Also even if Zoro could use Ashura (Which is not a factor anymore post-timeskip), Atomic won't give him time to concentrate to use it.
Post automatically merged:

Welp looking at this, Zoro is chump change now. Not surprise as when you look at OPM series, Zoro would be Tiger/barely Demon lol threat compare to the other monsters in the series. Atomic Samurai need more of challenge than already 'fragile' man who can't withstand stab on his body.

Last edited:
Lmao, Moe's hatred towards Zoro is unrivaled.

Back to topic, Zoro clearly wins.
So you think Zoro will strike before Atomic Samurai who can cut you down to molecule lvl? It's not hatred, it's understanding OP power-scaling isn't as deep as OPM scaling unless are you one of those who believe Zoro could beat Raditz and Nappa in a fight :tchpepe:?

If its in CQC....Zoro has no chance. AS attack speed is too great.

Perhaps if Zoro plays it smart, he can beat him long range. But if they have no information on each other, AS will cut him to pieces.
Doesn't AS do long-range attacks too? If we apply same function, he is at level that should be easy for him.

Zoro's long range attacks are more impressive tho.

Short range battle Atomic Samurai wins. But in Long range I would bet on Zoro.
Idk about that. If someone like Kyoshiro can block Zoro's attack, AS would be beyond him in long-range as it wouldn't be enough as in close range since Zoro use his close up finishers than long range one. AS got him too many stats above.