Votes: 5 23.8%
  • Average

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Poor

• Awful

• Total voters
At this point I don't know at all haha. ( and it is a good thing)

First I think he will slaughter Marley military might on the island or Marley will just surrender ( good choice ).

But I don't think there will be a full scale war. I don't see Eldians being once again the destroyer of the world.

Eren will maybe use Ymir powers to erase memory or reboot or do something.
I think he will do something that will end this eldians vs marley war forever, now how will he do it I don't know

K

Kuroshika

Pieck is best girl and she better not fucking die
When Porco died I was fucking crying btw
Post automatically merged:

Pieck : *is the best girl and deserves a happy life with the Porco she loves*

Isayama : lmaooo not on my watch

Last edited by a moderator:
At this point I don't know at all haha. ( and it is a good thing)

First I think he will slaughter Marley military might on the island or Marley will just surrender ( good choice ).

But I don't think there will be a full scale war. I don't see Eldians being once again the destroyer of the world.

Eren will maybe use Ymir powers to erase memory or reboot or do something.
I think he will be stopped/convinced before he do mass level destruction or long lasting damage to humans.
But like Armin had said this will act like a demonstration to all the countries and they won't bother attacking Eldians for next 50years.

At the same time i feel, its unavoidable since this isn't a perma solution Eldians needs. Something unexpected will happen but one thing is clear Eren needs to be stopped before he did things to thousands of kids he suffered himself in the past.
And I thought Eren would know better but the war changed him, he is consumed with Revenge /force to see his wishes come true. And i kept thinking he had some good plan all along, and nvr considered him to be onr bringing the World outside the island destruction arguements that antagonists generally have.

My bet would be Armin, his Titan form has been saved so far and he and Mikasa are the only ones that can reach to Eren right nw. I can also see all the Titan rallying against Eren or even humans irrespective of country they represent. Else Eren will end up redoing /fuelling the unending hatred World had for Eldians due to Ymir storylines in the past.