Attack On Titan Chapter 139 Controversary | Jujutsu Kaisen Manga Update | Shaman King 2021 Huge Update

I cover news of various anime/manga series weekly. This video I cover

• Wonder Egg Priority – WEP has been cursed with a mammoth amount of bad news lately. Producers being rushed to the hospital, episodes being sacrificed into recap episodes to save production cost, episodes being delayed consecutive times in one day, and the true final episode airing in June 29th. And the slew of disappointment doesn’t end there with WEs Sales flopping with a total 962 copies sold in the first week. It’s a shame this anime has been tainted with so much hardship, because it’s legitimately one of the best anime originals I’ve ever seen! Now I pray it nails the finale, because I don’t want another FF situation!
  • MHA – And speaking sales, MHA has accumulated over 50 million copies worldwide. Congrats to Horikoshi; regardless of MHAs VERY inconsistent quality. It’s still one of the entertaining battles shounens in the past decade.
  • Yasuke - Next up a major update for the Yasuke anime. A teaser promo has dropped, revealing additional staff along with it being six episodes only. So, it’s going down the OVA route rather than your traditional series. Nevertheless, I’m still heavily anticipating this anime, because it seems to be a modern afro samurai.
  • Yuru Camp - Next up, Yuru Camp is getting a movie that will premiere in 2022. Even though I dropped the second season, because after you’ve seen the first season, you’ve basically experienced it all. But I’m still anticipating 2 hours of pure comfiness!
  • Deer King - Our In speaking of movies. A movie from production I.G titled “The Deer king” directed by your name director has been announced. It’s labeled as a helm adventure fantasy anime and judging from the synopsis; it seems to be a cross of princess monosuke and sword of the stranger. I will most definitely be watching this movie, because I’m a big fan of your name director and the premise is quite intriguing.
  • Yashahime – Next up some shocking news, with Yashahime nearly outperforming one piece in fuji TV rankings, only down by one point! Now I'm personally not interested in yashahime, but if it’s preforming this well to nearly overthrown such a giant, then I might have to peep an episode or two to see what’s up.
  • One Piece - And speaking of one piece, the wano war arc is reaching its climax as of chapter 1009. Now I’m not surprised because Oda has made it clear that he wants to end the story in 5 years. I just hope the finale battle is rushed, and each of the strawhats get TRUE 1v1s, not no lame clashes before the conclusion of Wano.
  • Evengalion – Next up Evangalion 3.1+1.0 film earns 6 billion yen, becoming the highest earning in the franchise. This level of success for a 27-year-old franchise of an anime original is insane! Usually, you only hear these types of stories from large manga, LN, webtoons etc... And as a huge eva fan that ironically had little interest in the films; this news actually entices me into watching the films.
  • World Trigger – Now for some unfortunate news, the world trigger manga will extend Its hiatus for another month due to the authors health. Thankfully it’s not due to the cornavirus, and he seems to be currently recovering. So maybe the hiatus won't be as long as other series with an ill author.
  • Shaman king - Now onto lighter news, shaman king will have 52 episodes adapting the entirety of the mangas new complete edition. As a shaman king fan, I can tell you that were all screaming in joy because the original series steered off a cliff with its anime original direction! Sucks that Shaman King is behind netflix jail though; guess some of us are sailing the high seas!
  • Liar Liar – Next up, a light novel is getting an adaption, titled Liar Liar. Seemingly it’s an ecchi romantic comedy about school mind games. So, think Kaguya sama, but with thick THIGHS!
  • AOT – Next up, the AOT author has completed the finale chapter, but Kodanasha has started taking legal action against any illegal uploads. Even targeting a glimpse of leaked images or text, and will pursue legal action regardless of country. So, I highly encourage everyone to wait for the official release, because you do not want to deal with these powerful corporations. And it’s better to not risk spoiling anyone anyway! Don’t be that guy folks...
  • Steins;Gate 0 – Next up, Udon entertainment has licensed the steins;gate 0 manga. And the first volume will release in the states on September 7th. This is great news for any SG 0 fans; while I love the original SG, I wasn’t too fond of 0.
  • Insane Copyright Laws – Now we have some more anti-pirate laws at work, but this time their ludicrously stupid! Tokyo coutr has ruled that posting manga dialogue without authorization is copyright infringement. Now the root of this event stems from Japanese companies continuingly increasing their anti-piracy war aggainst spoiler websites. On one hand they have the right to attack pirates infringing on their IP. But with how vague the ruling is, this means that they could go after anyone sharing a smidge dialogue from its respective series. Doesn’t matter if it’s fans discussing events from the series or whatever. I hope Japan appends some regulations, because we all know how foolish these companies can be when it comes to copyright laws.
  • Toyko Babylon – And for some more controversary, the tokoy babylon anime has been cancelled after more plagrisim has been uncovered. Apparently, there is a restart planned, but who knows how long this can take. This just goes to show how harsh Japan is on plagiarism compared to the states. Plagiarism is viewed as a serious crime over, so this news isn’t too shocking.
  • Anohana - Back to the good news, Anohaha reveals a 10th anniversary project displaying adult versions of the characters. The staff will announce more about the project at a later date, and the franchise will have ane ven on august 28th. Judging by the visual, it looks like a potential season 2, or even movie! I’m very excited for this, because I adore the anohana anime; still one of the best tearjerkers to this day!
  • Jujutus Kaisen – And for the final news of the video; JJK manga tops 40 million copies in circulation! I’m sure the anime had a huge impact on such a giant spike in sales. Well-deserved because JJK is a phenomenal series, easily the best modern shounen. And I highly recommend it if you enjoyed the anime, and haven’t read the manga yet.