Spoiler Attack On Titan - Chapter 139 Extra Pages

Should we get a Beren the Next Generation?

• Total voters

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎

Nice passage of time between two panels. Mikasa as a fully grown woman at the top, then her hunched with a cane in the bottom. Love the construction in the background with the semi-modern buildings already standing.

This pretty much tells me that whoever Beren is, he's at least the grandson of Mikasa if not great-grandson. You don't build all those skyscrappers quickly. That, and the tree is... Massive by the time we get to beren from here

IDK how long it's supposed to be. But it's definitely decades to a century from the Rumbling.

i just fucking realized that the alliance accepted annie into the team with pretty much no issue. even levi didnt speak up much, which is weird considering his fury toward her after she massacred squad levi.

the last time we saw annie not in crystal she was trying to capture eren and killed a shit ton of people in stohess. how do they know she isnt just going to kill them?? this ending arc makes zero fucking sense past 131

i just fucking realized that the alliance accepted annie into the team with pretty much no issue. even levi didnt speak up much, which is weird considering his fury toward her after she massacred squad levi.

the last time we saw annie not in crystal she was trying to capture eren and killed a shit ton of people in stohess. how do they know she isnt just going to kill them?? this ending arc makes zero fucking sense past 131
This kind of post make me lose hope over humanity.

She witnessed eren plan's into making a huge ass genocide. She's just weak. She can't literally do nothing. She gain nothing on fighting them espacially given that their fucking plan is to stop eren himself to begin with.

Why should they be afraid of her attacking them ??? Why would she do something like that ???

They gathered together because they had common goal. You know ? Like ennemies often do when they face one common ennemy ?
Like when communist russia sided with Great Britain against the nazi ?

I am amazed this stuff got printed. This isn't a standard terrible or rushed ending. The author basically decided to murder his own manga. If I were a big boss at Kodansha I would immediately fire his editor and never publish any more stuff from the dude.

Truly mind-boggling. :suresure:
Post automatically merged:

Someone gotta make the AoT version of this:

Spoilers for those who haven’t finished Naruto:
:milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:

Last edited:
I am amazed this stuff got printed. This isn't a standard terrible or rushed ending. The author basically decided to murder his own manga. If I were a big boss at Kodansha I would immediately fire his editor and never publish any more stuff from the dude.

Truly mind-boggling. :suresure:
Post automatically merged:

:milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:

so looks like Beren the next generation not gonna happen right ? :pepedoffy:
maybe because it,s final pages so isayama "I don,t fucking care anymore" attitude show up and he want to focus on his hot spring :tchpepe:

Apologize if i bumped this thread to you with my likes, but as someone who finished speed-reading AoT's ch. 1 to 139 in these three past days, i'm stunned at how that, not only everything was thoroughly fucked in an instant, but kept turning into a parody with these extra pages.

It's like finishing your PhD then getting run over by a car on the way home, all in a span of a week.

Apologize if i bumped this thread to you with my likes, but as someone who finished speed-reading AoT's ch. 1 to 139 in these three past days, i'm stunned at how that, not only everything was thoroughly fucked in an instant, but kept turning into a parody with these extra pages.

It's like finishing your PhD then getting run over by a car on the way home, all in a span of a week.
i feel you man, i really do the complete mess is so overwhelming
some say isayama got the idea from guardian of the galaxy or GOT final season
some say isayama change the ending because some critic in twitter bu fans
some say isayama been tell by his editor to change the ending because it,s to bleak? we don,t know for sure but one thing i still believe that the ending wasn,t supposed like this ....

I read this just feel eren's purpose was pointless .

Isayama completely lost his mojo . Was no one in editor department tried to stop him publishing this ?

I am fine with mikasa moving on with life but the heck she banged jean and died beside eren's grave is really fucked up.

Also end of the chapter war destroyed the world again and sent them back to primitive life . Oh godsake what has eren achieved in the end ? All that so called Genocide was up for naught then looks like rest of the world grouped upto to destroy eldian .

This is like hate letter from Isayama to his fans he decided to fuck the series up.

It's really impressive how he managed to cram so much bad stuff into a handful of chapters and basically create a unanimous cringe from his audience
It's like he carefully calculated and took every wrong turn he could have possibly taken with 2 chapters worth of content remaining. It's almost impressive.

Destroy your work as much as possible in limited time challenge, new world record 🎉

You need to be very smart to understand the subtlety around this panel.