[FNZ] Role Madness Avatar - The Last Airbender Mafia [Game Ended - Mafia + Indie Faction + Neutral Indie Victory]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Both are scum imo.

Reloaded claim to be a threat to town but has magically switched to town bc his wincon can't be reached, I don't like it. A little believable but too easy to fake and I don't know the source material so no idea if what he says fits

Midnight's reactions and posts to getting this deep in a push on him are completely different then the metal gear game, why that is i can't tell you but is sus as hell. Also as Orca said a while back, the resistance to Midnight has been quite apparent

I want midnight here

I'd be willing to hear from each side why the other is cringe and scum.
If anyone says anything other than they are both cringe and scum, they need to be put squarely on the fire next lol

So his character claim is the old biddy. I can be 50 50 on that being an actual role in this game. Not really an important character, but there's been some of those in the game already.

Went back 4 pages of his postings to find it and he was mostly just being mad at people. Respectable hater grindset.

I was already suspicious on Reloaded's behavior anyways so that seems like a lynch with merit.

Did he mention anything of substance in the last 16 hours or so?

It doesn't hurt me.
Do you want to feel how it feels?
Do you want to know that it doesn't hurt me?
Do you want to hear about the deal that I'm making?
It's you and me, yeah.

And if I only could,
Make a deal with God,
I'd let him swap our places,
Be running up that road,
Be running up that hill,
Be running up that building.
So, If I could…

DoflaMihawk
Fujishiro
Pot Goblin
TheAncientCenturion
MUUGEN
Mr. Reloaded

T-Pein™
Kiku
Neeko
Ratchet
Peroroncino
The Orca
Polar Bear
Alwaysmind

Ultra ????
Nibel
Flower
CakeWalker
ThePlatinum
Orwellian ????????
Sallucion
Midnight Delight
BakiDou

Ariess

Kiku and Pot were townie D1, but I don't see them playing anymore so they lost the green. Kiku seems to fly miles under the radar

Yeah, I see your point @The Orca if you are not the current avatar, this could have ended weird af, why are you voting Midnight currently?
1. What is wrong exactly with asking reasons for a vote?
2. Yeah its true that he fluffs a lot, but he plays like this all the time
3. Well he actually called you fake since your first sus on him, saying that you were role blocked, cant rly say that he ignored this matter.
he defended himself for hours recently
4. Idk about this, I don't see much difference in his playstyle, from my experience I dont remember midnight pushing people as town and etc unless he had mech info, he mostly fluffs.
5. Nah, he posted a lot today, wont rly call this ``quick run or total avoidance``, he needs to claim his role tho, he is a main wagon rn.

My only problem rn with Midnight is that he is not revealing his full role as a main wagon, i sussed him because I thought that you shoot him and he survived, reading your first posts, and then I saw people saying that you were blocked and etc
Id rather vote Reloaded or Orwellian today
I disagree with a lot of your opinion, but like that you made an effort to give it
I've just read all his posts if the day, and here's my conclusion.

He didn't stop denying that Orca is the Avatar. He was also targeting Flower saying she was a scum. His narrative was that scums are openly lynching against him. He was talking to who knows who that the town is being manipulated by scums. By all that he's trying to destabilize the minds of townies. For him, there is him, the one to be trusted and the people voting against him. It looks like he is making people distancing themselves from the rest of the town. It's similar to sects' methods which consists to break bridges between the potential members of the sect and the Great Enemy.

Also about is role. His claim is a bit weird. He's talking about a necklace he can only get by two other characters. Pakku and Katara. So we should let him alive because Pakku and Katara are supposed to act. My opinion is that we can wait Hell before they take his defense because they're not aware of this and won't reveal themselves. Maybe it's a trap to push Katara to reveal herself, then Ozai just has to take the occasion to kill her. It's probably made up. Maybe this necklace exists and Midnight has a role that consists to steal it. In this case, the role I can think about is General Zhao.

Vote Lynch Midnight
What changed in your future vote change?
I'd rather he be vigged if the suspicion is that great. I just don't see the value of voting someone who's likely a shit posting townie off his bad game play
@Natalija this guy ain't green
nope. it could be two non-mafia wagons and scum doesnt care which is lynched as the result is the same to them. there's no reason to go with "if it's not one it's the other" mentality, that's lining up mislynches.
I want to change my opinion on your slot, but Juliet has me still not wanting to. Nothing to do with your posting though
Both are scum imo.

Reloaded claim to be a threat to town but has magically switched to town bc his wincon can't be reached, I don't like it. A little believable but too easy to fake and I don't know the source material so no idea if what he says fits

Midnight's reactions and posts to getting this deep in a push on him are completely different then the metal gear game, why that is i can't tell you but is sus as hell. Also as Orca said a while back, the resistance to Midnight has been quite apparent

I want midnight here

If anyone says anything other than they are both cringe and scum, they need to be put squarely on the fire next lol
Agree

If anything, Reloaded is the best vig target now with Midnight being the slot needing to be resolved via lynch. He isnt helping move the game along at all just sitting there

Status
Not open for further replies.