[FNZ] Role Madness Avatar - The Last Airbender Mafia [Game Ended - Mafia + Indie Faction + Neutral Indie Victory]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi again!
I never watched Avatar, except some short videos I know nothing, I played an anon game at MU and I know who the baddies are, but that's a water pistol because flavour solving is tricky.
I think Avatar has ebough characters for a multiball, so I wouldn't be amazed if we have one or two scum teams

For who says I am sus because I low posted until now and probably I will not hit a high post count, last game I posted when I had free time to play (with the exception of the day when Rej claimed scum and I had to be quiet as a strategy) and I posted enough, so my activity is NAI.

FTR, I was AFK most of the time this weekend.

Now who can explain me what happened until now, before I start reading?
I'm a huge anti-fan of preemptively defending yourself against accusations that haven't been made yet so ykno

Boo this person

Who do you wanna lynch?
Pero or Reloaded, but Pero first because he was indy hunting with no other solve.
Also Muugen, what's the thing with him?
I'd add him if he doesn't show up as towny .

My first Poe is Pero/ Reloaded/ Muugen

I am aware mafia has 7-9 members depending on multiball/ single team so my Poe will grow.

Pero or Reloaded, but Pero first because he was indy hunting with no other solve.
Also Muugen, what's the thing with him?
I'd add him if he doesn't show up as towny .

My first Poe is Pero/ Reloaded/ Muugen

I am aware mafia has 7-9 members depending on multiball/ single team so my Poe will grow.
Vote Lynch Pero.

Let‘s get this wagon rolling, then.

Status
Not open for further replies.