[FNZ] Role Madness Avatar - The Last Airbender Mafia [Game Ended - Mafia + Indie Faction + Neutral Indie Victory]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well Picasso painted them pictures
There was beauty in every stroke
When asked about his motivation
He said, I think it's about time you should know
It's just what I do when I can't get no lovin'
It's just what I do when I can't get no lovin'
I'm the workinest painter that you ever saw
'Cause lately I ain't gettin' no loven' at all

These posts from Orca are not good enough. In the Metal Gear game he showed paranoia or he wouldn't be sure and would rethink. Those were the posts that looked towny to me that I haven't been seeing here.

These posts from Orca are not good enough. In the Metal Gear game he showed paranoia or he wouldn't be sure and would rethink. Those were the posts that looked towny to me that I haven't been seeing here.
Hmm. I think I might get your point if you are referring to his posts like late vs early in that game.

If not you really need to be more specific imo.

Hmm. I think I might get your point if you are referring to his posts like late vs early in that game.

If not you really need to be more specific imo.
I don't know how to quote posts from old completed game. I'll try linking the posts and show what I meant. I'll have to find those posts again on what stood out to me that looked towny and felt so different to this game.

Also @Juliet if you don't mind me asking what made you go look at that game specifically and not one of the others?
This is my first time playing with him and since I was pinged by his play I decided to look through the Metal Gear game which is the only completed game I know he was in. I have a habit on digging through a players completed game I've never played with before hoping it would help me get a better idea on how they play.

Day 2 Vote Count 6

Emil

Certified Memelord
Day 2 Vote Count 6 (up to post# 2693)

Votes:
TAC ->
Fuji > Kweh
Pero -> Michelle
Midnight -> Flower
Kiku -> Michelle > Kweh
Pot -> Michelle > Unvote
Reloaded -> Michelle > Kweh
Fuji -> Michelle > Unvote > Kweh
Kweh -> Michelle > Reloaded
Baki -> Michelle > Fuji > Kweh
Nibel -> Michelle > Unvote > Kweh
Orca -> Michelle > Charlie > Kweh > Midnight
Muugen -> Pot
Flower -> Kweh
Dofla -> Kweh
Michelle -> Kweh > Unvote > TAC
Nat -> Kweh
T-pein -> Flower
Polar -> Kweh
Psychic -> Kweh

Count:
Kweh = 11
(Flower, Dofla, Reloaded, Nat, Baki, Nibel, Fuji, TAC, Kiku, Polar, Psychic)
Flower = 2 (Midnight, T-pein)
Michelle = 1 (Pero)
Pot = 1 (Muugen)
Reloaded = 1 (Kweh)
TAC = 1 (Michelle)
Midnight = 1 (Orca)

Duel Votes:
Charlie to Win = 17 (Flower, TAC, Reloaded, Midnight, Nibel, Pot, Kiku, Charlie, Fuji, Kweh, Dofla, Michelle, Nat, Mono, Platinum, Ariess, Psychic)
Michelle to Win = 2 (Orca, Polar)

Please let us know if we made any mistakes.
We will not count unbolded votes.

With 28 alive, it takes 15 votes to achieve majority.
A little under 25 hours are left.

Day 2 ends in - Countdown

Living Players (28/31):
1. @DoflaMihawk
2. @Fujishiro
3. @Pot Goblin
4. @TheAncientCenturion
5. @MUUGEN
6. @Mr. Reloaded
7. @T-Pein™
8. @Kiku
9. @Juliet
10. @MonochromeYoru
11. @Natalija
12. @Peroroncino
13. @The Orca
14. @Polar Bear
15. @Charlie
16. @Alwaysmind
17. @Whicker
18. @Nibel
19. @KWEH
20. @Flower
21. @Psylocke
22. @ThePlatinum
23. @Orwellian
24. @Sallucion
25. @Midnight Delight
26. @BakiDou
27. @Ariess
28. @Michelle

Dead Players (3/31):
1. @MangoSenpai
(Avatar Aang) - The Avatar; Jack of Town Leading Traders; Spirit World; Avatar State - Lynched Day 1
2. @Lord Melkor (Wan Shi Tong) - Spirit of Knowledge; Sink The Library! - Died Night 1
3. @Random Asshole (War Minister Qin) - Odd-Night Rolewatcher; Fire Nation Drill - Died Night 1

@Ekkologix @hime

Okay guys lemme come clean here, I actually am indy.... sort of. Idk actually.

I'm Mai, Crown Princess aligned. My current win condition is that I win if Princess Azula wins, but if she can no longer win the game, my win condition changes. My only role is this neighbourizer that turns the other person Loved that I already claimed.

That's just about all that I know for sure. I don't know who Azula is or her win condition, I don't know what my win condition is going to change into if she loses, I don't know how big this Crown Princess faction is. Frankly I don't even know if I'm a good guy or a bad guy. I got no theme knowledge either so yeah, if it looks like I have no idea what I'm doing this game, that's because I genuinely don't.

Here's a few things that occurred to me though:

1. I'm Crown Princess aligned and win with Azula. The immediate assumption that follows is that Azula must also be Crown Princess aligned. And since we have flipped red mafia, that must mean our faction is up to something else. Heck maybe her win condition is to get rid of certain people from different alignments. The pertinent part is that I'm not mafia and neither is Azula.

2. From what little I read about my character, she seems to be super into this Zuko guy who seems like one of the good guys? Correct me if I'm wrong. I can kinda see my alternative win condition being to win with Zuko instead which oughta mean simply win with town.

As for why I neighbourized Fuji, I figured that he had no stake in the outcome of this game apart from staying alive, so I tried to broker an alliance with him, help him with his win conditions and in return have a guy who's gonna vouch for me, in a bid to buy some time and figure out what's going on with me.

There you go, that's my actual claim.

Status
Not open for further replies.