Sign-up Avatar: The Last Airbender Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hosts: @hime and @Ekkologix
Type: Role Madness
Players Needed: 31
Starting Date: 3 days after Metal Gear Mafia ends

Water. Earth. Fire. Air.

My grandmother used to tell me stories about the old days, a time of peace when the Avatar kept balance between the Water Tribes, Earth Kingdom, Fire Nation, and Air Nomads. But that all changed when the Fire Nation attacked. Only the Avatar mastered all four elements. Only he could stop the ruthless firebenders. But when the world needed him most, he vanished.

A hundred years have passed and the Fire Nation is nearing victory in the War. Two years ago, my father and the men of my tribe journeyed to the Earth Kingdom to help fight against the Fire Nation, leaving me and my brother to look after our tribe. Some people believe that the Avatar was never reborn into the Air Nomads, and that the cycle is broken.

But I haven't lost hope. I still believe that somehow, the Avatar will return to save the world.

Players:
  1. @DoflaMihawk
  2. @Fujishiro
  3. @Pot Goblin
  4. @TheAncientCenturion
  5. @MUUGEN
  6. @Mr. Reloaded
  7. @Random Asshole
  8. @T-Pein™
  9. @Kiku
  10. @Juliet
  11. @Lord Melkor
  12. @MonochromeYoru
  13. @Natalija
  14. @Peroroncino
  15. @The Orca
  16. @Polar Bear
  17. @Charlie
  18. @Alwaysmind
  19. @Whicker
  20. @Nibel
  21. @KWEH
  22. @Indigo
  23. @Psylocke
  24. @MangoSenpai
  25. @ThePlatinum
  26. @Orwellian
  27. @Sallucion
  28. @Midnight Delight
  29. @BakiDou
  30. @Ariess
  31. @Michelle

Subs:
  1. @LANJI CUCKSMOKE
  2. @Lindltaylor
  3. @Flower
  4. @Neeko

Last edited:

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco

Hosts: @hime and @Ekkologix
Type: Role Madness
Players Needed: 31
Starting Date: After Metal Gear Mafia

Water. Earth. Fire. Air.

My grandmother used to tell me stories about the old days, a time of peace when the Avatar kept balance between the Water Tribes, Earth Kingdom, Fire Nation, and Air Nomads. But that all changed when the Fire Nation attacked. Only the Avatar mastered all four elements. Only he could stop the ruthless firebenders. But when the world needed him most, he vanished.

A hundred years have passed and the Fire Nation is nearing victory in the War. Two years ago, my father and the men of my tribe journeyed to the Earth Kingdom to help fight against the Fire Nation, leaving me and my brother to look after our tribe. Some people believe that the Avatar was never reborn into the Air Nomads, and that the cycle is broken.

But I haven't lost hope. I still believe that somehow, the Avatar will return to save the world.

Players:
  1. @DoflaMihawk
  2. @Fujishiro

Subs:
  1. @LANJI CUCKSMOKE

In

lol tbh i think im going to take a little break before cohosting this one, i will sign up if there is a desperate need for players maybe haha
This game might not happen anytime soon if this keeps up lmao. Seems its that time of the year and people are taking a break so even an 18 players game is struggling rn :/.

Status
Not open for further replies.