Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
So basically
CSM is set in a universe where devils are born out of peoples fear. The larger the fear, the stronger the devil and it's power. The darkness devil is one of the strongest introduced since humankind has always feared the dark.
A new devil- Cosmos was introduced this chapter.(her power anyway). She always had a quirk of saying 'Halloween'.
She can launch a psychological attack that makes the person receiving it have full knowledge/understanding of everything. Such burden on the mind breaks the person receiving it rendering them enable to do anything but say 'Halloween' until they die.

To launch said attack the cosmos devil (face in my avi), poses in a similar fashion to the kamahameha wave and screams 'hollo hollo weeeeen'.
Thus this meme was born on reddit and thus I stole it.
I'm going to have to revise my rating now.

8.5/10. Solid memes are hard to come by.
:akaman:

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
Thank you.
Still avi/tag
What's the story behind the username? always thought it was to do with chimera.
I was creating a dupe for another forum and I didn't want to pick a name that might hint at me, so I stole (part of) someone's username from Discord.
:yasu:

Eventually, I got attached to the name and then used it when I created my OJ dupe.
:usoprice:

Apparently, it means "ashes" in Latin.
:goyea:

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
I was creating a dupe for another forum and I didn't want to pick a name that might hint at me, so I stole (part of) someone's username from Discord.
:yasu:

Eventually, I got attached to the name and then used it when I created my OJ dupe.
:usoprice:

Apparently, it means "ashes" in Latin.
:goyea:
That's a pretty cool journey 10/10 for effort.
Has to be Username for me now
:kizabat:
Tag

Not even close :)
Always username. Might change my mind when I see your sig
:cheers: