Versus Battle Awakened Garou vs Dragon Ball

Saiyan Saga or Early Freeza Saga would be good for him. Maaaaybe with what feats Murata shows us, even late Freeza Saga.

Boros and Garou definently can beat even Great Ape Vegeta (i mean if they cut off his tail)

S

Shuyaku

They can’t. Vegeta is stronger than Raditz who can stomp moon busters. Boros is only surface wiper and Garou should be around there as well.

They wouldn’t do well in DBZ, like at all lmfao.

AL sama

Red Haired
Where does Garou at his best stop in Dragon ball ?

Can he beat Kid Goku/Piccolo ?
for this yeah high diif

kid goku/piccalo is slightly below or equal to boros in my opinion
And in DBZ can he fight guys like Nappa/Radditz ?
this could go either way extreme diff
Can Boros and AG tag team someone like no Ape Saiyan saga Végéta ?
vegeta as he first appeared on earth??

S

Shuyaku

Vegeta needed his Full-Power attack to wipe-out the Earth and his PL was 18000 (24000 with Galick Gun?). Raditz with his 1200 or 1500 can bet on Moon only.
But Raditz stomped Piccolo and Goku, the former destroyed the moon rather easily, that’s already beyond what the team can do lol.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
for this yeah high diif

kid goku/piccalo is slightly below or equal to boros in my opinion

this could go either way extreme diff

vegeta as he first appeared on earth??
Yeah Vegeta when he landed with Nappa and Raditz and then fight Goku (but with no Ape form)

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
I feel like using energy blasts as their base dc is kind of a stretch. And using it to say character x would beat character y just because it's tons higher is even worse.

For one, I doubt garou would wait 10 years for master roshi to charge up his kamehameha wave.

What are db roshi's physical stats? His speed and durability?

S

Shuyaku

Roshi is accepted as an outlier by most, his moon feat is not legit, probably not worth discussing. He gets dicked by both of these guys.

Do you think Garou can beat Saiyan saga Piccolo ?

I think both Boros and AG are moon busters extremely fast and skilled
They are around multi continental, which is below moon busting.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
I feel like using energy blasts as their base dc is kind of a stretch. And using it to say character x would beat character y just because it's tons higher is even worse.

For one, I doubt garou would wait 10 years for master roshi to charge up his kamehameha wave.

What are db roshi's physical stats? His speed and durability?
Funnily enough master roshi in the dbs manga gets ultra instinct before goku and fights jiren for a while.

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
Funnily enough master roshi in the dbs manga gets ultra instinct before goku and fights jiren for a while.
Lmao that's why I said DB lol. He shit stomps with his Super feats.

I don't even wanna talk about Super man. Like how the fuck did Roshi somehow eclipse everyone in dbz? Made zero sense.
:yurazclear:

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Dude literally surpassed every human with no on screen fights or training.
:catcry:
What a beast
Tbf the whole tournament of power is his fault.
He beat kid goku at the start of dragon ball in the world tournamnet final (just about) and it gave goku the lesson that he still holds dear and drives him.
No matter how strong you are there is always someone stronger which means you need to keep growing.