Versus Battle Awakened Garou vs Dragon Ball

H

Haoshoku

I think he can beat Teen Goku and Piccolo at the end of Dragon Ball, if he’s comparable to Boros he should be faster than the two.

In DBZ however, you got characters like early SS Piccolo completely obliterating the moon with an unnamed ki blast in just mere seconds:
Planetary feats start to become the regular in DBZ, don’t see Garou/Boros posing a challenge, by the time Nappa/Vegeta arrive. The Z fighters all got stronger and were able to contend with the Saibamen who are equal to Raditz:

Yeah...Awakened Garou and Boros get wiped off the map lmao.
Vegeta needed his Full-Power attack to wipe-out the Earth and his PL was 18000 (24000 with Galick Gun?). Raditz with his 1200 or 1500 can bet on Moon only.
His full power in base, you’re forgetting about his Oozaru form which is a confirmed 10x multiplier. Raditz should be above Moon lvl tbh considering the fact that Piccolo destroyed the moon rather easily not far after and Raditz was handling a combination of Goku/Piccolo pretty well.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Yeah, they don't go beyond Raditz. Nappa with 2 fingers has comparable feats in pure DC and was thrashing characters stronger than Raditz (Tien, Piccolo, Krillin, etc). Dude managed to sever an arm with a casual punch lmao.

Vegeta himself is the lowest confirmed planet buster in DBZ, but like some said, his pl is 18,000. 25x Piccolo's approx. PL when he busted the moon. It's very likely Nappa and some of the earthlings later on are also planet busters given their superiority over early DBZ Piccolo.

Vegeta needed his Full-Power attack to wipe-out the Earth and his PL was 18000 (24000 with Galick Gun?). Raditz with his 1200 or 1500 can bet on Moon only.
master roshi in db destroyed the moon with a kamehameha, radditz is several times stronger than that.

Roshi's feat considered as outlier. Even that, Garou and Boros speed > Roshi's speed.
We arent talking about roshi here but radditz, a dude 100s of times stronger. Cant consider it an outlier as king piccolo was hyped to be able to do that same if not more. Then you got piccolo blowing it again. Casually at that.

We arent talking about roshi here but radditz, a dude 100s of times stronger. Cant consider it an outlier as king piccolo was hyped to be able to do that same if not more. Then you got piccolo blowing it again. Casually at that.
Roshi's power level is 139 PL to Raditz's 1200 - 1500, not even close to 100 times. King Piccolo, who's stronger than Roshi after powering up to his strongest form could do only city buster attack. I personally don't like this outlier bullshit, but whatever.

C

Cuistot

Older multiverse threads are gems, so many of these need a revival.

Garou is a bit weaker than BOZ Piccolo/Goku in raw power but can beat them and even Raditz via powerful internal attacks and greater speed. Some will argue he can get as high as Nappa but i'm skeptical.

Saiyan Saga Goku and Vegeta are still too much for anyone not named Saitama.

C

Cuistot

Garou beats SS Goku and Vegeta. Comparable stats to them (arguably faster even) and radiation hax that will have them grow tumors on their eyelids, unless they have feats of resisting to that which i don't remember.

He doesn't stop till he runs into the Ginyu Force.