Questions & Mysteries Awakening inconsistencies

You compare Rookies to Experienced Veterans?
Crocodile, Doffy & Katakuri has been around for Decades, they Perfected their DFs (Croco for example said so himself)
Law & Kid are still learning, this isn't their Prime

Another example is how Crocodile Mastered his DF to the point he Transforms to Sand even when Attacked by Surprise, while Ace who is still learning failed to do so when he was surprised by Smoker/Luffy in Arabasta Arc

S

stealthblack

It's not that hard to imagine Doffy and others have better stamina than Law and Kid. There is a difference b/w having more stamina and being more powerful.
It's not just having better stamina. It's EXTREME stamina consumption, so much that IT leaves You on your last legs and IT gurantees that You lose the battle.

Doflamingo or Katakuri never spent any extra stamina on his DF, same was for Awakening.
Law was spending energy on his normal DF use -> his Awakening follows the same rule.
As for Kid, it still early to say since it seems he is hiding details and what he used may not even be his Awakening.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
It's not just having better stamina. It's EXTREME stamina consumption, so much that IT leaves You on your last legs and IT gurantees that You lose the battle.
That's what I was talking about, fam. There is a reason why even Doffy and others don't casually dish out awakening attacks. They too use awakening as a last resort which is likely because they had similar drawbacks. And the fact that they can use awakening as freely as they do proves that their stamina is so high that they can keep on fueling awakening moves for extended periods of time.

very simple doffy,kata,croco boy (if we saw his awakening) are in there 40s they way more experience with there awakening.

Doflamingo is producing Paramecia.
Crocodile and Katakuri are similar, their body is made of their DF power and they're producing type too.

Law and Kid are emitting type. It's not producing category. They can already manipulate inanimate objects. With Awakening they can impact living beings.

Producing type DF Awakening - Manipulation of inanimate objects
Emitting type awakening - Ability to impact real bodies itself

It may have to do with that or simply just lack of awakening and DF experience wrt people you've mentioned.

So they're both on opposite spectrum, one can manipulate living things and other non living. Just my guess. What remains to be seen is awakening for people who have body of their DF power but can't produce. Eg. Luffy, Joz

And I'm betting on it to be different to other two mentioned.

I think the stamina drain is bullshit.
Awakening of a devil fruit happens after mastering it to an extreme.
Why should it drain so much stamina when you have mastered your devil fruit to such an degree ??
Same as Super Saiyan from Dragon Ball. Basic Super Saiyan puts great stress on the body. But after mastering it (FPSuper Saiyan) there are no side effects on the user.
The only explanarion is PLOT.

I think the stamina drain is bullshit.
Awakening of a devil fruit happens after mastering it to an extreme.
Why should it drain so much stamina when you have mastered your devil fruit to such an degree ??
Same as Super Saiyan from Dragon Ball. Basic Super Saiyan puts great stress on the body. But after mastering it (FPSuper Saiyan) there are no side effects on the user.
The only explanarion is PLOT.
Like Luffy's Gear 4 limit is plot.