Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Sasaki Kojirō

Yea right. As expected that's all Admiral hater have to say after you debunk their trash with logic. You go so far in your anti Admiral agenda that you try to low ball Marco lmao...

Just enjoy the show and the characters. Stop searching for bs that doesent exist. Admiral/Yonko > Marco > YC1.
What exactly are you unmasking?

Chopper fought for almost 30 (thirty minutes) against Queen, MARCO had all this time to fight SOLO with KING, MARCO has used his best form of combat, the same he used to subjugate admirals in MF, KING has varied in BASE FORM for ZOAN form, he wasn't forced to go hybrid as well as QUEEN, but the supposed guy (MARCO) who is superior to a YC1 and a YC2 fighting together, couldn't submit KING now that he's fighting SOLO against him?

He should be making medium or low difference now in KING...
What happened ?
He didn't make a low diff, he didn't make a medium diff, this is for high or extreme, versus ZOAN KING or BASE, which is not at its best...
Funny...

Are you going to talk about it ?! What is missing AP in MARCO? And who said this is a KING problem or mine?

KAIDO the strongest in the world> ANY ADMIRAL.

He should be making medium or low difference now in KING...
Who says that? Even Admiral/Yonko would need at least mid diff to beat King lol.

Marco > YC1, but that doesent mean he can low or mid diff them. An all out 1v1 between King and Queen probably go multiple hours and is high diff at least. Dont forget that King is the right hand man of Kaido, the so called WSC. King is High YC1.

S

Sasaki Kojirō

Who says that? Even Admiral/Yonko would need at least mid diff to beat King lol.

Marco > YC1, but that doesent mean he can low or mid diff them. An all out 1v1 between King and Queen probably go multiple hours and is high diff at least. Dont forget that King is the right hand man of Kaido, the so called WSC. King is High YC1.
You clearly don't understand, and you still haven't gotten where I want to go.
But you ... said something meaningless and meaningful in the same sentence, KAIDO> ALMIRANTES.

KING at most is equal to MARCO, there is no difference so stark between them, that you fans of the admiral, try to pass, suck the egg of MARCO is the best you can do, since your combat ability according to the databook is matched with the admirals in MF.

Sanji getting his shine just not against King:cheers:
I new that Sanji is going to fight against Queen, I've been saying it in all my threads and posts. So, what's the shine? Sanji is fucking invisible, like how many times I have to say this? Sanji will use his raid suit against Queen, Sanji has been stripped away from any impossibility to so called "shine" because of raid suit. Also, it seems like the strowhats are losing right now: Luffy lost to Kaido, Zoro lost to Kaido, Nami and Ussop lost to Ulti and Page One etc. Based on that event Sanji is going to lose to Queen in his first round and win in the second.

I new that Sanji is going to fight against Queen, I've been saying it in all my threads and posts. So, what's the shine? Sanji is fucking invisible, like how many times I have to say this? Sanji will use his raid suit against Queen, Sanji has been stripped away from any impossibility to so called "shine" because of raid suit. Also, it seems like the strowhats are losing right now: Luffy lost to Kaido, Zoro lost to Kaido, Nami and Ussop lost to Ulti and Page One etc. Based on that event Sanji is going to lose to Queen in his first round and win in the second.

He made a great entrance here without the rs kicking Queen while holding Zoro this is a geat start so far

MARCO is the best you can do, since your combat ability according to the databook is matched with the admirals in MF.
Stop the cap. I already debunked this with clear proofs. French translation of the Databook was wrong. In the original translation it just describes Marco's merits at Marineford - describes what happened.
What we can say indeed tho is that the Admirals looked much better against Marco than Big Mom did against him. :gokulaugh:

S

Sasaki Kojirō

Stop the cap. I already debunked this with clear proofs. French translation of the Databook was wrong. In the original translation it just describes Marco's merits at Marineford - describes what happened.
What we can say indeed tho is that the Admirals looked much better against Marco than Big Mom did against him. :gokulaugh:
ok,You presented: "Marco fought as an equal", the difference between fighting as an equal is huge to be considered an equal right?

French translation is my dick. Fighting as an equal is the same as being an equal, the man who has the combat skills matched with the admirals in MF, cannot make Mid diff in KING, LOL.

Larines had been lucky that SHANKS stopped KAIDO. Otherwise KING would have killed KIZARU.

Status
Not open for further replies.