Status
Not open for further replies.
Still waiting for the panel that shows zoro vs King. You keep running away.
Says the hypocrite that can't even explain how Zoro hasn't mentioned Kaido or fighting Kaido in nearly 10 chapters, who has told Sanji "THEY" can help on the performance floor, and who has explicitly said to leave the fight to Luffy, all while ignoring the fact that we've gotten dedicated chapters to Yamato saying the same thing, and a huge PSA to the allied samurais that LUFFY is going to win

Somehow also you ignore the clear duo dynamic Zoro and Sanji have when it comes to matchups.

Again, denial.

I've already answered and addressed what you say I'm allegedly "avoiding" to answer. You literally keep ignoring it like a brick wall to prove your nonexistant point.

Says the hypocrite that can't even explain how Zoro hasn't mentioned Kaido or fighting Kaido in nearly 10 chapters, who has told Sanji "THEY" can help on the performance floor, and who has explicitly said to leave the fight to Luffy, all while ignoring the fact that we've gotten dedicated chapters to Yamato saying the same thing, and a huge PSA to the allied samurais that LUFFY is going to win

Somehow also you ignore the clear duo dynamic Zoro and Sanji have when it comes to matchups.

Again, denial.

I've already answered and addressed what you say I'm allegedly "avoiding" to answer. You literally keep ignoring it like a brick wall to prove your nonexistant point.
Stay mad

Status
Not open for further replies.