Versus Battle Bananji, "The Demon of Ganom" Versus Gakuhaku Kou, "A Great Dumpling of the Heavens"

Who Wins?

• Total voters

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars

VERSUS

Round 1
Round 1 is strictly a 1v1 fight between the two. Bananji has a horse, but he can dismount if he so chooses. Gakuhaku Kou does not have a horse, but Gakuhaku Kou has both his mace and his moon blade to fight with.

Round 2
For Round 2, they will fight in a traditional battle. Bananji has an army of 10K of his hardened Zhao Ganmon soldiers. Gakuhaku Kou has an army of 10K Zhao Kantan Elites as well as his strategist. Equal terrain.

Who wins and why??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
@Owl Ki @Blackbeard @Jailer @mad monk @RayanOO @Xione @Seth @TheKnightOfTheSea @Yo Tan Wa @Monet @other kingdom bois

Last edited:
Not really seeing what Bananji can do to Gakuhaku Kou in a dual. Bananji had trouble keeping up with Ouhon and Ouhon doesn't have a speed hax ability. Combine that with Kou's ability to switch fighting styles that switch between speed and sheer power (enough to send horses flying) and my money is on Kou in a dual.

For a battle, this is a bit difficult to judge since we didn't exactly see Kou do a whole lot.

He nearly destroyed the Gyoko Hou but that was when he had a massive terrain advantage over them. Ouhon still cooked up a plan to overcome said advantage as well but he ran out of bodies before he could enact it.

Bananji has more in this area if I recall correctly. He would have seriously nobbled the Akou Army if not for Ouhon's intervention, he perfectly executed Riboku's strategy of defeating Akou's defensive strategy, he held off a Zhao Army pursuing Riboku and I also seem to remember him coming with a strategy on how Zhao forces should proceed after Gyou's fall and Riboku's arrest.

I would put money on Bananji in Round 2.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Not really seeing what Bananji can do to Gakuhaku Kou in a dual. Bananji had trouble keeping up with Ouhon and Ouhon doesn't have a speed hax ability. Combine that with Kou's ability to switch fighting styles that switch between speed and sheer power (enough to send horses flying) and my money is on Kou in a dual.

For a battle, this is a bit difficult to judge since we didn't exactly see Kou do a whole lot.

He nearly destroyed the Gyoko Hou but that was when he had a massive terrain advantage over them. Ouhon still cooked up a plan to overcome said advantage as well but he ran out of bodies before he could enact it.

Bananji has more in this area if I recall correctly. He would have seriously nobbled the Akou Army if not for Ouhon's intervention, he perfectly executed Riboku's strategy of defeating Akou's defensive strategy, he held off a Zhao Army pursuing Riboku and I also seem to remember him coming with a strategy on how Zhao forces should proceed after Gyou's fall and Riboku's arrest.

I would put money on Bananji in Round 2.
I’ll edit it so that Gakuhaku Kou has his strategist for round 2 lol.

hmm
if i remember shin didn't win with ouki glaive cuz he didn't master it enough
so i think banaji has no problem with his glaive

i want to say banaji win

but at same time we don't know the lvl of shin
cuz he is MC like shonen MC sometimes he he is broken to defeat hoken sometimes he suffer against Gakuhaku Kou lol

if Gakuhaku Kou has fought someone else then yep we could measure it but with shin after hoken
i see no point of shin fights

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Bananji both rounds

Normal state and normal serious state Bananji is already a beast, and it was said he wasn’t even full riled up. Max Enraged Bananji will be quite the man.

He will beat GKHK.

Army wise BNj has more feats too.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Bananji both rounds

Normal state and normal serious state Bananji is already a beast, and it was said he wasn’t even full riled up. Max Enraged Bananji will be quite the man.

He will beat GKHK.

Army wise BNj has more feats too.
How lmfao? Powerscaling based on facial expressions again are we?

If Bananji is no match for Ouhon’s spear, Gakuhaku Kou will crush him 1v1.

How lmfao? Powerscaling based on facial expressions again are we?

If Bananji is no match for Ouhon’s spear, Gakuhaku Kou will crush him 1v1.
No match ?
Bananji didn't even take a single serious hit from Ouhon who pulled out his A game. Ouhon is one of the most skilled fighters in Kingdom, he'd own Shin when the latter uses Ouki's glaive. Dude simply ain't fast enough yet.

Ouhon was fighting a losing battle against Bananji. He would eventually start to tire and slow down.

Speed and technique isn't even Bananji's forte, but he's on a high level regardless. There's a reason this dude became Riboku's right hand.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
No match ?
Bananji didn't even take a single serious hit from Ouhon who pulled out his A game. Ouhon is one of the most skilled fighters in Kingdom, he'd own Shin when the latter uses Ouki's glaive. Dude simply ain't fast enough yet.

Ouhon was fighting a losing battle against Bananji. He would eventually start to tire and slow down.

Speed and technique isn't even Bananji's forte, but he's on a high level regardless. There's a reason this dude became Riboku's right hand.
Bananji was unable to even swing his Glaive at Ouhon. It wasn’t even a fight, it was Bananji desperately trying to protect himself from Ouhon’s Fire Dragon level offense. “If I had more time, I’d get used to it,” bruh if that fight went on any longer, Ouhon was spilling Bananji’s brains all over the ground.

Don’t disrespect Ouhon by implying Bananji would’ve defeated him there, Ouhon slayed Gyou’Un who Bananji is still weaker than.

Bananji was unable to even swing his Glaive at Ouhon. It wasn’t even a fight, it was Bananji desperately trying to protect himself from Ouhon’s Fire Dragon level offense. “If I had more time, I’d get used to it,” bruh if that fight went on any longer, Ouhon was spilling Bananji’s brains all over the ground.

Don’t disrespect Ouhon by implying Bananji would’ve defeated him there, Ouhon slayed Gyou’Un who Bananji is still weaker than.
Bruh, what fight did you read. Bananji never fought a spear wielder on Ouhon's level while Ouhon is well accustomed to Glaive users, it's only natural that the fighter with lesser experience goes on the defensive and gets used to fighting a new style.

Ouhon literally used full power thrusts and didn't do shit to Bananji who blocked every single one of em while taking next to no damage.
If Ouhon's full power thrusts can't break through, what hope did he still have to win the fight?
He isn't getting faster or stronger and tires faster because he's going all out, it's common sense.

Bananji got him dismounted which is one of THE major advantages for Ouhon, why do you think did Akou intervene, lmao?
Speaking of Akou, he didn't even overpower Bananji during their clash which showcases his brutal physical strength.

Ouhon would've lost 100%

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Ouhon is well accustomed to Glaive users
What? Name me one Glaive user before Bananji that we’ve ever seen Ouhon fight. What fight did I read? What manga did you read?

Ouhon literally used full power thrusts and didn't do shit to Bananji who blocked every single one of em while taking next to no damage.
And Bananji literally couldn’t get off a single attack on Ouhon, at all. Not that it would matter because Ouhon even swatted Gyou’Un’s Glaive thrusts aside.

Bananji has neither the brute power nor the speed and skill to defeat Ouhon when his superior in Gyou’Un had to pre-exhaust Ouhon with the Raigoku and still died to Ouhon in the end.

If Ouhon's full power thrusts can't break through, what hope did he still have to win the fight?
He isn't getting faster or stronger and tires faster because he's going all out, it's common sense.
Bananji will tire faster than Ouhon. He is older and having to work harder from defending Ouhon’s spear thrusts than Ouhon is delivering them.

Bananji got him dismounted which is one of THE major advantages for Ouhon, why do you think did Akou intervene, lmao?
Speaking of Akou, he didn't even overpower Bananji during their clash which showcases his brutal physical strength.

Ouhon would've lost 100%
I literally don’t understand what manga you people are reading lol. Bananji doesn’t stand a chance against Gyou’Un, let alone Ouhon lol.

I've given the fight a reread and my opinion still didn't change. If that 1v1 continued I'd bet my money on Bananji taking the W.

And Bananji literally couldn’t get off a single attack on Ouhon, at all. Not that it would matter because Ouhon even swatted Gyou’Un’s Glaive thrusts aside.

Bananji has neither the brute power nor the speed and skill to defeat Ouhon when his superior in Gyou’Un had to pre-exhaust Ouhon with the Raigoku and still died to Ouhon in the end.
Bananji couldn't even land a single hit for us to compare their physical strength to one another, yes, that's thanks to Ouhon's speed and skill but the point still stands that despite using full power thrusts Ouhon didn't manage to even give Bananji a minor wound, a very bad look on Ouhon's part if ya ask me.

We don't have a direct comparison between Gyou'un and Bananji's physical strength, they're probably equal but I still give Bananji who entered his rage mode the edge over Gyou'un.
You're judging to early by saying that Gyou'un is a superior to Bananji.

Gyou'un didn't need the raigoku to defeat Ouhon, it was supposed to be a death trap, not an extended 1v1 battle.
Bananji will tire faster than Ouhon. He is older and having to work harder from defending Ouhon’s spear thrusts than Ouhon is delivering them.
Age doesn't determine how two fighter's stamina stack up to each other, especially not in manga.

How is one fighter that delivers full power blows outlasting the one that's on the defensive?

Ignoring all that. Bananji was smart enough to get Ouhon onto the ground, knowing he's at a major disadvantage on horseback, you simply can't ignore that. Bananji would have a much easier time taking Ouhon when they're fighting on the ground.

The odds were heavily against Ouhon, like I said, there's a reason Akou had to come in. Not even mentioning the insane feat of Bananji pairing Akou's blow while giving him a small cut and that all from the ground.

You're underrating Bananji dude.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Bananji couldn't even land a single hit for us to compare their physical strength to one another, yes, that's thanks to Ouhon's speed and skill but the point still stands that despite using full power thrusts Ouhon didn't manage to even give Bananji a minor wound, a very bad look on Ouhon's part if ya ask me.
You think Ouhon bombarding Bananji with his spear completely forcing Bananji on the defensive,

Is a worse look than Bananji not even being able to swing his Glaive once at Ouhon because he was being pressed so hard?

I don’t even see how you can suggest that lol. Literally Bananji wasn’t reciprocating a fight against Ouhon, he was just prolonging his own death. There was 0 risk to Ouhon losing against Glaive Bananji and I don’t see how you could say Bananji looked better when he couldn’t get off one offensive strike.

Bananji was literally so outmatched against Ouhon that he had to throw his Glaive away and turn the fight into fisticuffs for which Ouhon was outmatched lol.

We don't have a direct comparison between Gyou'un and Bananji's physical strength
We do. Gyou’Un’s physical strength was hyped as standout during the Akou exchange:

Bananji’s never was. Gyou’Un is physically above Bananji and Akou, but mortally wounded Ouhon could still swat his Glaive strikes away with one arm. Bananji has no chance against Ouhon even if by some miracle he manages to swing his Glaive once at Ouhon.

Gyou'un didn't need the raigoku to defeat Ouhon, it was supposed to be a death trap, not an extended 1v1 battle.
Which is an extremely bizzare hot-take given that Ouhon repelled the entire Raigoku and Gyou’Un himself and still managed to cripple Gyou’Un (>Bananji) himself in the process.

Age doesn't determine how two fighter's stamina stack up to each other, especially not in manga.

Are you drunk right now?

You're underrating Bananji dude.
I’m not underrating him at all. He is a warrior equal to Renpa and Kaishibou in strength as he was hyped.

He would also get extreme diffed by Gyou’Un and pecimistically my high diffed by Ouhon.

You think Ouhon bombarding Bananji with his spear completely forcing Bananji on the defensive,

Is a worse look than Bananji not even being able to swing his Glaive once at Ouhon becaus
What is there to be a bad look for Bananji?
It's simply how the two fighting styles interact. A spear wielder will always have the reach advantage over a Glaive or sword user. Kouyoku was faced with the same problem against Ouhon during the coalition, this doesn't make Ouhon the winner by default.

Ouhon was throwing his best at Bananji and was blocked constantly, not even a single thrust came through Bananji's defense. Iirc, Ouhon took out Gyou'un's right arm with a single full power thrust.

don’t even see how you can suggest that lol. Literally Bananji wasn’t reciprocating a fight against Ouhon, he was just prolonging his own death. There was 0 risk to Ouhon losing against Glaive Bananji and I don’t see how you could say Bananji looked better when he couldn’t get off one offensive strike.

Bananji was literally so outmatched against Ouhon that he had to throw his Glaive away and turn the fight into fisticuffs for which Ouhon was outmatched lol.
Lmao, that's cap. Ouhon's dominance lasted a good 2 minute before Bananji outsmarted him by sending his ass to the ground. I recall that Ouhon barely evaded his head getting smashed in by Bananji's fist, did it look like Bananji was helpless there lol?

We do. Gyou’Un’s physical strength was hyped as standout during the Akou exchange:

Bananji’s never was. Gyou’Un is physically above Bananji and Akou, but mortally wounded Ouhon could still swat his Glaive strikes away with one arm. Bananji has no chance against Ouhon even if by some miracle he manages to swing his Glaive once at Ouhon.
A couple panels later Bananji completely overwhelms Akou by breaking his armor and knocking him out, Gyou'un didn't even come close to doing the same amount of damage. I'm pretty sure that Bananji delivered the blow that knocked Akou out before Akakin came in for the safe.

Bananji showcased better raw strength than Gyou'un imo.

Which is an extremely bizzare hot-take given that Ouhon repelled the entire Raigoku and Gyou’Un himself and still managed to cripple Gyou’Un (>Bananji) himself in the process.
Ouhon held on good I'll give him that but it doesn't change the fact that it was just a matter of seconds until Ouhon would fall, it was his death struggle just like Akou did it against Bananji/Gyou'un. If not for Kanjou Ouhon would've been dead.

Bruh, do you think young people always have better stamina just because they're younger ?

I’m not underrating him at all. He is a warrior equal to Renpa and Kaishibou in strength as he was hyped.

He would also get extreme diffed by Gyou’Un and pecimistically my high diffed by Ouhon.
Make it Bananji beating Gyou'un extreme diff and we're on the same page.
:cheers:

This thread is getting flat out ridiculous.

Bananji could not even swing his damn glaive at Ouhon without getting consistently pushed on the back foot, physically overwhelmed and even getting tagged by Ouhon's spear.

https://mangasee123.com/read-online/Kingdom-chapter-526-page-2.html

https://mangasee123.com/read-online/Kingdom-chapter-526-page-3.html

Notice the big ol' chunk of armour missing on Bananji's shoulder (it even looks like a straight up gash wound) and how he says "yet to take a clean hit"? He has not taken a clean hit but he has taken a hit. Also, a clean hit from Ouhon's spear results in being crippled at best or skewered at worst. Just ask Earl Shi and Gyou'un.

https://mangasee123.com/read-online/Kingdom-chapter-526-page-4.html

Bananji is now gritting his teeth in frustration. People do not usually do that when things are going well for them.

https://mangasee123.com/read-online/Kingdom-chapter-526-page-5.html

This is followed by what seems to be the best that Bananji Brigade can come up with.

https://mangasee123.com/read-online/Kingdom-chapter-526-page-6.html

"Perhaps".... Yeah, perhaps is not a definitive term in the slightest. If your argument depends on a "perhaps" then you should be calling it quits.

Now we have the "Bananji dismounting Ouhon" schtick which is flat out nonsense.

https://mangasee123.com/read-online/Kingdom-chapter-526-page-7.html

https://mangasee123.com/read-online/Kingdom-chapter-526-page-8.html

Just to bypass Ouhon's spear, Bananji has to sacrifice his weapon and charge in like a mad man in order to get past Ouhon's reach. It still fails because Ouhon has quick reflexes and sees it coming.

https://mangasee123.com/read-online/Kingdom-chapter-526-page-9.html

That was not an attempt to dismount Ouhon in order to give himself an advantage. That was an all or nothing gamble to attempt to kill Ouhon in one strike because using a glaive was going absolutely nowhere.

Said gamble flat out failed. Not only that but Ouhon is so unfazed by Bananji's nonsense that he immediately attempts to break Bananji's arm.

Bananji instantly recognises that he is in danger of losing the use of his right arm and quickly flings Ouhon away. He does not attempt to attack Ouhon with his left hand, he flings Ouhon away before he loses his right arm.

https://mangasee123.com/read-online/Kingdom-chapter-526-page-10.html

Bananji then says this...

"So you managed to avoid it." not "Haha, you're dismounted, now you're mine bitch!"

This is followed by an explanation on how he was going to kill Ouhon via the power of fisting.

Like I said, Bananji's aim was never to dismount Ouhon. His aim was to kill him instantly and he failed big time since his plan backfired on him. He put himself in a scenario where he is dismounted and unarmed after having to fling his still armed opponent (I doubt Ouhon carries four swords just for ornamentation purposes) away after his arm was in danger of getting broken by said opponent.

Then he needs a subordinate to pass his weapon to his vulnerable arse before someone sends his head flying.

So to summarise;
- Bananji was completely on the defensive.
- Bananji was not capable of even getting a chance to swing his glaive.
- Bananji was getting physically overwhelmed with his arse being pushed back multiple times.
- Bananji was even getting tagged by Ouhon's spear.
- Bananji was forced to risk an all or nothing gamble that resulted in exactly nothing.
- Nearly got his arm broken.
- Got dismounted.
- Ended up unarmed.

This bloke is not beating Ouhon. Especially when Bananji's equal/superior in Gyou'un needed himself along with his ten best men (all on par with Garo) to utilise a tactic designed for slaying Legendary Great Generals and still lost a man to Ouhon before Kanjou interfered... and then got a crippled arm.

Yet somehow, the argument of Bananji defeating Ouhon is not the worst take that I have read here.

That honour goes to this paragraph...
A couple panels later Bananji completely overwhelms Akou by breaking his armor and knocking him out, Gyou'un didn't even come close to doing the same amount of damage. I'm pretty sure that Bananji delivered the blow that knocked Akou out before Akakin came in for the safe.

Bananji showcased better raw strength than Gyou'un imo.
Son, what brand of bath salt do you inhale? This is almost as bad as when you claimed that Yotanwa was "trash in strategy".

How on Earth did Bananji showcase his strength better than Gyou'un when he almost flat out died to a dead man's hand?
1/2 an inch deeper and Bananji would have been leaking brain fluid all over the Shukai Plains.

So apart from getting his helmet shattered and his skull almost split open, every other time that Akou and Bananji fought, they were dead equal to each other.

Bananji never once overpowered Akou by himself and he almost got flat out killed by him despite getting assistance from Gyou'un.

Gyou'un never got his helmet shattered, never got his skull almost split open and even got this bit of dialogue to hype him up over Akou.
Compare that to what was said of Bananji vs Akou in the previous chapter.

Then I really do not see how Bananji got superior portrayal.

So just to tie this post in with the title of this thread;
- Bananji failed to keep up with Ouhon, who is slower than Gakuhaku.
- Bananji failed to overpower Akou, who has less impressive physical feats when compared to Gakuhaku.

Gakuhaku wins the Round 1 duel. GG. :pepedoffy:

Last edited:

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
This thread is getting flat out ridiculous.

Bananji could not even swing his damn glaive at Ouhon without getting consistently pushed on the back foot, physically overwhelmed and even getting tagged by Ouhon's spear.

https://mangasee123.com/read-online/Kingdom-chapter-526-page-2.html

https://mangasee123.com/read-online/Kingdom-chapter-526-page-3.html

Notice the big ol' chunk of armour missing on Bananji's shoulder (it even looks like a straight up gash wound) and how he says "yet to take a clean hit"? He has not taken a clean hit but he has taken a hit. Also, a clean hit from Ouhon's spear results in being crippled at best or skewered at worst. Just ask Earl Shi and Gyou'un.

https://mangasee123.com/read-online/Kingdom-chapter-526-page-4.html

Bananji is now gritting his teeth in frustration. People do not usually do that when things are going well for them.

https://mangasee123.com/read-online/Kingdom-chapter-526-page-5.html

This is followed by what seems to be the best that Bananji Brigade can come up with.

https://mangasee123.com/read-online/Kingdom-chapter-526-page-6.html

"Perhaps".... Yeah, perhaps is not a definitive term in the slightest. If your argument depends on a "perhaps" then you should be calling it quits.

Now we have the "Bananji dismounting Ouhon" schtick which is flat out nonsense.

https://mangasee123.com/read-online/Kingdom-chapter-526-page-7.html

Just to bypass Ouhon's spear, Bananji has to sacrifice his weapon and charge in like a mad man in order to get past Ouhon's reach. It still fails because Ouhon has quick reflexes and sees it coming.

That was not an attempt to dismount Ouhon in order to give himself an advantage. That was an all or nothing gamble to attempt to kill Ouhon in one strike because using a glaive was going absolutely nowhere.

Said gamble flat out failed. Not only that but Ouhon is so unfazed by Bananji's nonsense that he immediately attempts to break Bananji's arm.

Bananji instantly recognises that he is in danger of losing the use of his right arm and quickly flings Ouhon away. He does not attempt to attack Ouhon with his left hand, he flings Ouhon away before he loses his right arm.

Bananji then says this...

"So you managed to avoid it." not "Haha, you're dismounted, now you're mine bitch!"

This is followed by an explanation on how he was going to kill Ouhon via the power of fisting.

Like I said, Bananji's aim was never to dismount Ouhon. His aim was to kill him instantly and he failed big time since his plan backfired on him. He put himself in a scenario where he is dismounted and unarmed after having to fling his still armed opponent (I doubt Ouhon carries four swords just for ornamentation purposes) away after his arm was in danger of getting broken by said opponent.

Then he needs a subordinate to pass his weapon to his vulnerable arse before someone sends his head flying.

So to summarise;
- Bananji was completely on the defensive.
- Bananji was not capable of even getting a chance to swing his glaive.
- Bananji was getting physically overwhelmed with his arse being pushed back multiple times.
- Bananji was even getting tagged by Ouhon's spear.
- Bananji was forced to risk an all or nothing gamble that resulted in exactly nothing.
- Nearly got his arm broken.
- Got dismounted.
- Ended up unarmed.

This bloke is not beating Ouhon. Especially when Bananji's equal/superior in Gyou'un needed himself along with his ten best men (all on par with Garo) to utilise a tactic designed for slaying Legendary Great Generals and still lost a man to Ouhon before Kanjou interfered... and then got a crippled arm.

Yet somehow, the argument of Bananji defeating Ouhon is not the worse take that I have read here.

That honour goes to this paragraph...

Son, what brand of bath salt do you inhale?

How on Earth did Bananji showcase his strength better than Gyou'un when he almost flat out died to a dead man's hand?
1/2 an inch deeper and Bananji would have been leaking brain fluid all over the Shukai Plains.

So apart from getting his helmet shattered and his skull almost split open, every other time that Akou and Bananji fought, they were dead equal to each other.

Bananji never once overpowered Akou by himself and he almost got flat out killed by him despite getting assistance from Gyou'un.

Gyou'un never got his helmet shattered, never got his skull almost split open and even got this bit of dialogue to hype him up over Akou.
Compare that to what was said of Bananji vs Akou in the previous chapter.

Then I really do not see how Bananji got superior portrayal.

So just to tie this post in with the title of this thread;
- Bananji failed to keep up with Ouhon, who is slower than Gakuhaku.
- Bananji failed to overpower Akou, who has less impressive physical feats when compared to Gakuhaku.

Gakuhaku wins the Round 1 duel. GG. :pepedoffy:
I thought Gyou’Un vs Renpa was the dumbest Kingdom discussion on WorstGen, but good god Bananji vs Ouhon has made Gyou’Un vs Renpa look like legitimate dissent.

If I would’ve known the amount of people on WorstGen who thought Bananji received superior portrayal to Gyou’Un at Shukai Plains…good god lmfao. I guess I hallucinated the part of the battle where Bananji was getting trolled by freaking Akakin for days on end while Gyou’Un and Garyuu took the center stage as arc antagonists.

I had no idea the Bananji wank on WorstGen was this out of control lol.