Rules Banner Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dragomir

Welcome to the first-ever banner contest on Worstgen, an idea suggested by @Zara for the current banner has become boring and dull. It's time spice things up with it.

The Rules of this contest follows...
  • Banner must be no greater than 800x350.
  • Must be a Worst Generation member or all of them if you wish.
  • The text "Worstgen" must be included on the banner. You may add any additional text if you wish.
  • In order to submit your banner, PM both @Natalija and I and your banner will be added to the list.
  • Please provide the original stock image(s) that you used to create the banner and give credit to the creator if possible.
  • After all the banners have been gathered, a public poll will be created in a new thread for the members to vote for whichever banner they believe to be the best.
Deadline to submit banners: Sunday, November 8th at 10:00 pm EST.

If you guys are blanking on how to create this banner, here is a banner that I created which you could use as a reference point.
Example Banner:

And here's an example banner created by @Enryu

Whether or not this contest becomes a monthly event will depend on how this one does. You can consider it to be an experiment of sorts. If it does very well, then the monthly option will gain heavy consideration from the staff.

I mean I have no artistic skills but if anyone stands at a crossroads and has to pick between multiple choices, they can PM me and I'll tell them which is the banner I find more appealing before they make up their mind and go for it. :kayneshrug:
Oh I have plenty of those skills. I took digital art and graphic design classes in my freshman and sophomore years and I'm pretty good at it. Now I just need to afford Photoshop and I will be set.:willsmith:

Welcome to the first-ever banner contest on Worstgen, an idea suggested by @Zara for the current banner has become boring and dull. It's time spice things up with it.

The Rules of this contest follows...
  • Banner must be no greater than 800x350.
  • Must be a Worst Generation member or all of them if you wish.
  • The text "Worstgen" must be included on the banner. You may add any additional text if you wish.
  • In order to submit your banner, PM both @Natalija and I and your banner will be added to the list.
  • Please provide the original stock image(s) that you used to create the banner and give credit to the creator if possible.
  • After all the banners have been gathered, a public poll will be created in a new thread for the members to vote for whichever banner they believe to be the best.
Deadline to submit banners: Sunday, November 8th at 10:00 pm EST.

If you guys are blanking on how to create this banner, here is a banner that I created which you could use as a reference point.
Example Banner:

And here's an example banner created by @Enryu

Whether or not this contest becomes a monthly event will depend on how this one does. You can consider it to be an experiment of sorts. If it does very well, then the monthly option will gain heavy consideration from the staff.

Can the banner be in GIF format?

Status
Not open for further replies.