Baraggan Louisenbairn vs Trafalgar D. Water Law

Barragan vs Law

• Total voters
I thought the notion that OP is FTL+ was wildly spread out nowadays ? Or please just tell me it's nothing more but retarded CV exclusive wank.
It's definitely CV wank, unless I see someone blitzing or outrunning Kizaru when he becomes light. If we go that route then you could say SS arc vice-captains are FTL.

C

Cuistot

It's definitely CV wank, unless I see someone blitzing or outrunning Kizaru when he becomes light. If we go that route then you could say SS arc vice-captains are FTL.
Their reasoning is that Kizaru is also somehow FTL though…

Anybody saying Law has no clue who the only guy is. Bleach hax is wayyy to much for my dog
https://ibb.co/VgYbkZ6

Sad how people disrespect Bleach nowadays
Post automatically merged:

Their reasoning is that Kizaru is also somehow FTL though…
He's literally light, he would be the bar that the verse has to cross in order to be FTL. He would be lightspeed only. I don't see how you can say he's FTL

I thought the notion that OP is FTL+ was wildly spread out nowadays ? Or please just tell me it's nothing more but retarded CV exclusive wank.
IMO it's nothing more than misinformed wank yes. But really speed does nothing to Barragan as he slows down whoever gets close to him, I just found it ironic that Barragan even without time dilation is faster than 99% of One Peso