Powers & Abilities Base Zoro vs Armament Zoro

Since we don't know how strong Zoro is all out, I'm just gonna create the sub category of "Armament Zoro" for whenever he uses Armament hardening.

Of course Zoro with Armament Hardening automatically stronger than Base Zoro so I will like to investigate by how much is Armament Zoro above Base Zoro.

(I know Armament can be used when it's still invisible before Hardening but I'm counting that as part of base Zoro)

Let's establish a baseline

Zoro uses a named Three sword style slash to Cut through part of Pica's shoulder

VS

Zoro uses an unamed (two sword slash in the Anime) and Bisects all of Pica's body.

As you can tell, a Named attack without Haki is not even as Strong as a random unnamed Slash with Haki.

In fact we've an attack that just pure Haki and no physical force and it actually looks as Strong as a Named Attack without Haki

Note that while making the plan to defeat pica Zoro mentions that he Doesn't have Air slashes that can travel far enough across the island Cut through Pica enough to immobilise him. This of course means Zoro's regular 1080 pound Canon cannot do this but it also means that Zoro's 1080 pound Canon WITH HAKI cannot do this. So even if we've never seen Armament Zoro use this Slash, in Dressrosa that was its limit.

As far I can tell, Armament Zoro has about 2-3 times More damage out put than Base Zoro
Therefore this

Is about 2 times stronger than this

(I say only about two times in this case since Zoro's physical condition is lower in the first case and also the scythe)