Character Discussion Based off of interactions who would Luffys least favorite crew member be?

Who's the captains least Favorite?

• Total voters
His least favourite would obviously be Nami. She's the sensible one who's always keeping him in-check and beating him up
for his foolishness.
Well, he never cared for something like that. Anyway idk, I believe Nami for Luffy is one of the most important members. It feels like he absolutely sure that whatever he will chose to do, Nami will be always with him and never betray him. Same thing goes for Zoro.

And there is for example difference between Luffy Nami and Zoro rel and Luffy and Sanji. I mean role and loyalty of Nami and Zoro was tested by Luffy already.

But here I voted for Franky, case of least of interactions

D

Deleted member 65730

Well, he never cared for something like that. Anyway idk, I believe Nami for Luffy is one of the most important members. It feels like he absolutely sure that whatever he will chose to do, Nami will be always with him and never betray him. Same thing goes for Zoro.

And there is for example difference between Luffy Nami and Zoro rel and Luffy and Sanji. I mean role and loyalty of Nami and Zoro was tested by Luffy already.

But here I voted for Franky, case of least of interactions
I think it's because the quiz says "least favorite". So my mind instantly thought that Luffy would pick the mother figure of the group
who is constantly hitting them and telling them off for goofing around.

I think it's because the quiz says "least favorite". So my mind instantly thought that Luffy would pick the mother figure of the group
who is constantly hitting them and telling them off for goofing around.
But that doesn't mean that she is least favorite for Luffy. I explaned why. Luffy didn't need to yell that he can't became KP without Zoro and Nami, case they are someone who will be always there for him, case they are like family. Even with huge difference in their character, Zoro and Nami are probably most important members for Luffy, and he probably can't believe that he could even lose em.

Last edited:
Why Franky and not Brook lmfao

You can count the conversations Luffy has had with Brook on 1 hand (though Luffy laying on the piano and having that heart to heart with him was great)

But as others have said I don't think he actually has a least favorite

Zoro is the vice captain, they together shoulder the whole crew, there is chemistry for sure here.

Sanji is a bit the same, part if the M3, share the responsibility of the crew safety too to an extent.

Jinbe.. I don't see great interactions here. For sure below Zoro and Sanji at least.

Usopp. He is Luffy's bro, at least in the pre time skip they were together in a lot of gags, Usopp is easygoing and moronic like Luffy and unlike Zoro and Sanji (and others).

Chopper. Not at the lvl of Usopp but for sure in their free time (gags on the ship at least) Luffy spent time with Chopper too.

Brook. Moron like Luffy too, can be ascribed to the above group to a degree as well for me.

Nami. Lot of gags here too, Nami loves to punch him. Nami is the one with more chances to become Luffy wife if something like that ever happens.

Franky. Easygoing but not part of the moronic group, he is more of a degenerate than a moron, for that I don't see big links with Luffy. Probably among the 3 with less similarities with Luffy character wise. The other 2 are Jinbe and Robin.

Robin. She is collected, smart, very logical it is a bit the opposite of Luffy who acts on instincts, loud etc. (even if of course Enies lobby shows how truly deep the link is, like for every other crewmember in the end). So as I see it she is the

Junatic

Lunatic Queen
A better question would be whom he connects the least with, to which the answer's prob Robin.

- has a lot of goofy moments with Usopp, Chopper, Franky and Brook
- can relate to Zoro, Sanji and Jinbe in serious moments when facing strong foes
- has a siblinglike relationship with Nami and she's part of the original East Blue trio

But ofc he likes them all equally cause he's Luffy.