Speculations Batman in one piece

Yoho

โœŒ๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ข๐“ฒ๐“ถ๐“น๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ฌ๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐”‚ ๐“ธ๐“ฏ ๐“›๐“ฒ๐“ฏ๐“ฎโœŒ
โ€Ž
Let's question how strong Bat Man would be if he was in the one piece verse and if we're being honest he'd be one of the strongest Haki users in the verse.

Firstly Haki is the outer representation of will power and Batman has a stronger will power than a good chunk of fiction, throwing hands, arguing and standing up to people who are literal gods among men.

Batman is a master of deduction and martial arts so not only will he go in with a pletheora of martial arts and experience he's skilled enough to learn any fighting style in the one piece verse

Six powers, Fishman karate, Okama kenpo, etc etc

Batman 100 has the will power, skill and experience to not only have haki but master it to insane levels

I believe Batman in the op verse would be a bonefied top tier especially if he meets vp and is able to recreate some of his gadgets

Batman would 100% be a the world's strongest Bounty hunter

He wouldn't be a pirate because for the most part pirates are evil and villainous and he'd quickly figure out about the corruption in the wg so he wouldn't follow them

Perhaps revolutionary army but given Batmans personality he fits more in the roll of Bounty hunter

Ok, let's say Batman can unlock any kind of haki and to monstrous levels, I agree that actually it could be the case. His problem is that he is just a human, even if he trained his body to the limits he stays human (and that is also why he is liked unlike godly characters who are born with a spoon in their mouth) and so if his limit is just human level... You would have a very very weird character.

Imagine having Shanks level of CoC, counting also fiom Red, he can basically make admirals run with coc alone, his coa can give extreme defence and also increase his power by a pot but... His reaction time stays human (even if I'm pretty sure he should have godly feats in dozens and dozens of years worth of publications, he just need to react to Superman or whatever, but that completely contradicts his human nature), his strength, speed etc. stays human. Let's say an Usopp with the personality of a "good" Akainu with godly haki. Pretty weird.

It can be worked around to a degree with devil fruits, for sure he would get really creative and whichever fruit he gets he will unlock its gears or weird forms just like Luffy (and nobody else basically does). If he get an overpowered df then he could most likely be a top tier.

Then one of Batman perks, what fills the gap between him and gods in fights, are his gadgets. In OP he would not get many but if he manages to get Vegapunk help then let's say he can supposedly recreate what he has in comics and that should be pretty broken as well. Even if honestly I don't have many ideas I'm pretty sure he fought some god, be it Superman, Darksaid or whoever wearing some powersuit or something.

Let's question how strong Bat Man would be if he was in the one piece verse and if we're being honest he'd be one of the strongest Haki users in the verse.

Firstly Haki is the outer representation of will power and Batman has a stronger will power than a good chunk of fiction, throwing hands, arguing and standing up to people who are literal gods among men.

Batman is a master of deduction and martial arts so not only will he go in with a pletheora of martial arts and experience he's skilled enough to learn any fighting style in the one piece verse

Six powers, Fishman karate, Okama kenpo, etc etc

Batman 100 has the will power, skill and experience to not only have haki but master it to insane levels

I believe Batman in the op verse would be a bonefied top tier especially if he meets vp and is able to recreate some of his gadgets

Batman would 100% be a the world's strongest Bounty hunter

He wouldn't be a pirate because for the most part pirates are evil and villainous and he'd quickly figure out about the corruption in the wg so he wouldn't follow them

Perhaps revolutionary army but given Batmans personality he fits more in the roll of Bounty hunter
To replicate Batman in OP you need him to be a part of dead rich family.

Like either a prince/noble or maybe son of not so horrible celestials?

Plus it'd be very difficult for him to keep his secret identity.

So I can see a son of dead nobles becoming top bounty hunter and having crazy Haki levels, but imo Batman has do much more going on in his life...

Warchief Sanji D Goat

Mommy Fubuki!
โ€Ž
Batman in OP would have one, if not the best backstory.

He would be insanely strong with his gadget usage and intelligence, and his physical strength is top notch. He probably would have one of the strongest Armament Haki in the verse.