Powers & Abilities Battledome

Here is the General power lvl discussion.

We have no other sections, let's discuss all battles in this thread.

I will begin

Kallavan vs Lyborick
Dowon vs Dokoko
Dowon, Cha vs Yas
Yama vs Yas

Kallavan vs Lyborick
Dowon vs Dokoko
Dowon, Cha vs Yas
Yama vs Yas
Lyborick, in my opinion, is slightly stronger than Kallavan.
Dowon high diffs.
Dowon and Cha mid-high diff.
Yas extreme diffs.

@Haoshoku
@Kromage911
@Irregular
@Enryu
@AL sama
@Gensui Sazid
@Dream
@FaradaySloth
@MasterD
@Zoro D Goat
@PuckTheGreat
@Reborn
@Cinera
@playa4321
@Kucing Pencuri
@Prince Kronos
@RobertoTheOharaSurvivor
@WillOfMyD
@IceWitch
@Shadow Asgard
@ODIAK D.TSEGNORTS
@MonsterKaido
@Marimo_420

Kallavan vs Lyborick
Lyborick seems more of a strategic kind of guy than one who focuses on strength like the other guy so I'll have to go with Kallavan here.

I'll be honest, I don't really remember how strong these two really were so I'll do this one later I guess.

It's the same as above, lol. But I have a feeling that the duo might take it.

Depends. Currently, it looks to be Yas but if Yama is having a 1v1 with him and not a 3v1 along with his brothers then Yama.

Kallavan vs Lyborick
Dowon vs Dokoko
Dowon, Cha vs Yas
Yama vs Yas
- We don't really know how strong Lyborick really is, but his heritage should make him pretty OP. A hybrid between the Khun and Po Bidau families. A Corps Commander level fighter that has been living since the age of Genesis (much older than Kallavan). I go with him with Extreme Diff, but I wouldn't be surprised if Kallavan turns out to be stronger and Lyborick doesn't face him directly.

- Dowon takes it IMO. It was said she would be a difficult match for One-Armed Kallavan, who I think is decently above Dokoko. At the same time, SIU also said that Kallavan with those restrictions had the power to defeat anyone in the Walls (Dowon said it and SIU confirmed it I believe), so I guess she would be somewhat weaker than this version of Kalla despite the restrictions (tbf it's not like anyone in the Walls could compare to Kalla besides Dowon). Around Mid Diff for her. Dokoko is no pushover either.

- Yas said Cha would be difficult to capture. That means the gap between Cha and Yas is probably not too big. At least not big enough for Yas to think he can get rid of him easily. With Dowon's help, they might be able to edge it out with High Diff or so. Maybe more, maybe less.

- Doom thinks Yama doesn't stand a chance to beat Yas while knowing he has gotten stronger during the time he was sealed and while stating afterwards that he wasn't taking into account his control over the Canines. Until proven otherwise, I'm going with Yasratcha.

Assuming Doom is not exactly wrong, I don't think it reaches Extreme. An Extreme Diff fight is a fight that can pretty much go either way, but Yama doesn't stand a chance apparently. That being said, I also don't think the gap should be too big. FUG is being set-up as the one who will win this fight at the Nest, and it will be the first W they take. It's possible Doom's fear of Yas goes beyond rationality and the gap isn't actually that big.

Considering what Yas said about Cha not being easy to capture, and balancing every statement made thus far, it's probably gonna end up being a Mid-High Diff fight more or less. The three Baylord bros will probably participate in taking him down if I had to say.

H

Haoshoku

Looks like Yama has the edge on Yasratcha tbh. He was putting Yama into an unfortunate handicap by controlling the mad dogs for a reason. Yama in full form probably molly whops after a decent struggle. Couldn’t call the other ones tbh, would need to reread certain parts to get a better grasp.