Powers & Abilities BB yc are underwhelming

Anyone else think BB crew yc are kinda weak for suppose possible EOS opponents for SH? I mean Shiryu and Burgess specifically as opponents for Zoro and Sanji most likely...

BB himself is a complete beast and the thread isn't about him... no one should have problems imagining him surpass the current strongest top tiers

The opponents for middle and weaker sh's also seem pretty good...just the fact they are ex lvl 6 prisoners and some most notorious criminals in history is pretty good hype

But what about Burgess and Shiryuu? Burgess got worked by Sabo without breaking much of a sweat... now Sabo is pretty strong but we talk about an opponent for EOS monster trio

Even if he eats DF that won't elevate his base stats to top tier which all true top tiers seem to have

Same with Shiryu... his hype moment is eating Absalom's DF and barely being able to slice Moria? People trying to invent shit for the DF to seem deadly but lets be honest...no one was hyped when they saw him with it lol In fact Catarina Devon seems to have gotten her hands on a cooler DF than Shiryu. The being equal to Magellan is nice but with that gimmick DF he also seems more like the other yc1 commanders rather than a true top tier

And most of all...those guys lack hype behind them. How do you think Oda will make the match up's more exciting?

I

Inspector_Mu

Anyone else think BB crew yc are kinda weak for suppose possible EOS opponents for SH? I mean Shiryu and Burgess specifically as opponents for Zoro and Sanji most likely...

BB himself is a complete beast and the thread isn't about him... no one should have problems imagining him surpass the current strongest top tiers

The opponents for middle and weaker sh's also seem pretty good...just the fact they are ex lvl 6 prisoners and some most notorious criminals in history is pretty good hype

But what about Burgess and Shiryuu? Burgess got worked by Sabo without breaking much of a sweat... now Sabo is pretty strong but we talk about an opponent for EOS monster trio

Even if he eats DF that won't elevate his base stats to top tier which all true top tiers seem to have

Same with Shiryu... his hype moment is eating Absalom's DF and barely being able to slice Moria? People trying to invent shit for the DF to seem deadly but lets be honest...no one was hyped when they saw him with it lol In fact Catarina Devon seems to have gotten her hands on a cooler DF than Shiryu. The being equal to Magellan is nice but with that gimmick DF he also seems more like the other yc1 commanders rather than a true top tier

And most of all...those guys lack hype behind them. How do you think Oda will make the match up's more exciting?
Yonko Saga ending with Teacg defeat.
OP is ending soon, wano is the beginning of endgame

People should start accepting that Sabo was high high tier when he midd diff Burgess (low high tier)

Teach pirates arent that strong
Rest of them are Veterans , only Burgess Shiryu Lafitte are high tiers

Yonko Saga ending with Teacg defeat.
OP is ending soon, wano is the beginning of endgame

People should start accepting that Sabo was high high tier when he midd diff Burgess (low high tier)

Teach pirates arent that strong
Rest of them are Veterans , only Burgess Shiryu Lafitte are high tiers
Which makes them kinda lame hype wise for a future fight with Zoro and Sanji unless when Luffy will be legit Yonko lvl Zoro and Sanji will start entering yc teritorry lol

Shiryu got at least some hype because of Magellan but Burgess needs a freaking miracle and eat like 5 DF to be considered anything wotrhwhile

I

Inspector_Mu

Which makes them kinda lame hype wise for a future fight with Zoro and Sanji unless when Luffy will be legit Yonko lvl Zoro and Sanji will start entering yc teritorry lol

Shiryu got at least some hype because of Magellan but Burgess needs a freaking miracle and eat like 5 DF to be considered anything wotrhwhile
People thought "Level 6" means you are straight high tier

It is not lame
If you check :

Zoro progress to reaching WSS isnt complicated
DR> Top Vet/Low High tier
Wano> mid high tier by beating Kyoushiro or high high tier if he beats King
Elbaf or whatever comes after : Inbetweener or Top high tier after beating X
Paradise: Low Top after beating Shiryu (top high tier)
Final saga vs Navy and WG : mid top tier after fighting Fuji.

Zoro final reach is Mid top tier max

People have wild dreams of Zoro being high top
Something no sidekick will ever be
Post automatically merged:

I think Oda isn't willing to replace Mihawk with Shiryu as Zoro's final opponent
Mihawk wasnt Zoro endgame anymore after becoming the master

DFs users who have spent years with their fruits don't/didn't have Awakenings ( ex. Ace Luffy Teach ) so i don't think Shiryu will have it in just months

1. You're assuming Burgess is a top guy in Blackbeard's crew, why?

The most hyped up of the "original" crew for Blackbeard in order are:

1. Doc Q - 72 mil bounty
2/3. Van Augur - 64 mil bounty
2/3. Lafitte - 42 mil bounty (Even Tsuru knew about him)
4. Burgess - 20 mil bounty

Oda isn't gonna have Sabo squash Blackbeard's top fighter like that lol.

2. Post-TS, the ones who have been so far presented as Blackbeard's "big shots" are the following: Devon, Shiryuu, Avalo with all three making their appearance during the Wano arc, alongside Blackbeard, with the whole Moria situation.

The only way Blackbeard pirates are "underwhelming" is if you actually believe Burgess is one of the top fighters of the crew, when that has never been presented to be the fact in the manga.

If you're looking at sheer hype: Shiryuu, San Juan, Devon, Vasco, Avalo are the 5 most hyped "yonko commanders" so far in the manga.

People thought "Level 6" means you are straight high tier

It is not lame
If you check :

Zoro progress to reaching WSS isnt complicated
DR> Top Vet/Low High tier
Wano> mid high tier by beating Kyoushiro or high high tier if he beats King
Elbaf or whatever comes after : Inbetweener or Top high tier after beating X
Paradise: Low Top after beating Shiryu (top high tier)
Final saga vs Navy and WG : mid top tier after fighting Fuji.

Zoro final reach is Mid top tier max

People have wild dreams of Zoro being high top
Something no sidekick will ever be
Post automatically merged:

Mihawk wasnt Zoro endgame anymore after becoming the master
You think Shanks is mid top tier ??

"Barely being able to slice Moria", he was never aiming to slice Moria, he tested the DF on his zombies and the small slice on moria was a byproduct, that weakened him to an extent he couldn't control zombies fully.

Know individuals erased from history:

- Xebec
- Devon
- Vasco Shot
- Avalo
- San Juan

Know individuals who're considered to be legendary pirates out of the Yonko Commanders:

- San Juan Wolf
- Catarina Devon
- Vasco Shot

How exactly do these guys lack hype? What they lack is "big monster" hype, which only the commanders of Big Mom & Kaido have gotten.

I

Inspector_Mu

DFs users who have spent years with their fruits don't/didn't have Awakenings ( ex. Ace Luffy Teach ) so i don't think Shiryu will have it in just months
Teach only did 2 years or 3
Ace did 5 years max with his df

Luffy will awaken sooner or later

So far Paramecia users who are awakened have been using their dfs for 15+ years

So what lvl do you guys think Shiryu gonna end up when fighting Zoro? Cause I dont see him touching any Yonko/Admiral in a fight...

He has the same type of DF as other yc1....gimmick shit not true top tier stuff and not like his base stats are top tier also

Anyway no one in the crew outside of BB is really standing out...they are all a big bag of meh altough some have great designs

So what lvl do you guys think Shiryu gonna end up when fighting Zoro? Cause I dont see him touching any Yonko/Admiral in a fight...

He has the same type of DF as other yc1....gimmick shit not true top tier stuff and not like his base stats are top tier also

Anyway no one in the crew outside of BB is really standing out...they are all a big bag of meh altough some have great designs
I see him as Low Top Tier, maybe Mid Top if Zoro is not gonna fight Fujitora or Kizaru ( cuz i see Mihawk as High Top )