Powers & Abilities BB yc are underwhelming

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
It actually counters Fujitora because he can't see, which gives Shiryu the advantage
Fujitora is blind.
He's CoO is based on predicting and sensing.

Shiryu's invisibility is useless as fuck in this fight.

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
Yes that's why i'm saying Fujitora is at a disadvantage, he can sense Shiryu hut he can't see him so he will be unable to dodge
But Fujitora is used to fight without seeing his opponents.

It's either that I don't understand your point or you don't understand my point.

Fujitora can literally see the aura of Shiryu. Shiryu got nothing on Fujitora.
Yes he can sense his aura but that would only cause confusion since he is invisible and fujitora doesn't posses sight
Post automatically merged:

But Fujitora is used to fight without seeing his opponents.

It's either that I don't understand your point or you don't understand my point.
That's right, but he uses his CoO to sense his opponent, he would only sense an invisible opponent here

Yes he can sense his aura but that would only cause confusion since he is invisible and Fujitora doesn't posses sight
:kaidowhat:
What in "can see the aura" you don't understand? It's never been stated that invisibilty counters that, not to mention that it's never been stated that Shiryu's fruit counters CoO. Fujitora is blind, he can't see at all, but he can see auras, Shiryu won't counter that.

:kaidowhat:
What in "can see the aura" you don't understand? It's never been stated that invisibilty counters that, not to mention that it's never been stated that Shiryu's fruit counters CoO. Fujitora is blind, he can't see at all, but he can see auras, Shiryu won't counter that.[/QUOTE

It's been confirmed that it counters CoO, Moria an expert CoO user could not sense Shiryu, Fujitora paints pictures of his enemies in his mind by using his powerful CoO, how can he paint a picture of an invisible man?

It's been confirmed that it counters CoO, Moria an expert CoO user could not sense Shiryu, Fujitora paints pictures of his enemies in his mind by using his powerful CoO, how can he paint a picture of an invisible man?
When was that confirmed? When did Moria become an expert CoO user? Where did you get that information about Fujitora's aura sensing? Give me proofs.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
โ€Ž
When was that confirmed? When did Moria become an expert CoO user? Where did you get that information about Fujitora's aura sensing? Give me proofs.
Doffy couldnt sense absolam saving moriah from point blank.
In fact he was that bewildered by what happened he thought it was moriahs shadow fruit at work showing he didnt have a clue what really happened.
Sensory coo may not work on the clear fruit.

Moria could block Luffy's strikes without looking at him, even when he used gears, I got the information about Fujitora's aura sensing from the Dressrosa Arc

Moria could block Luffy's strikes without looking at him, even when he used gears, I got the information about Fujitora's aura sensing from the Dressrosa Arc
And nothing of this proves your claim. And we have never seen Moria's CoO to be on even Zoro's level, let alone guys like Fujitora, who are REAL masters of CoO.

And nothing of this proves your claim. And we have never seen Moria's CoO to be on even Zoro's level, let alone guys like Fujitora, who are REAL masters of CoO.
Zoro can't dodge Killer's simple attack, while Moria deflects Luffy's barrage of attacks without even glancing at him

Zoro can't dodge Killer's simple attack, while Moria deflects Luffy's barrage of attacks without even glancing at him
Zoro was already dodging Gyukimaru'a attack when Killer hit him, he physically couldn't dodge Killer's attack. Not to mention that Killer would destroy that Luffy.

Zoro was already dodging Gyukimaru'a attack when Killer hit him, he physically couldn't dodge Killer's attack. Not to mention that Killer would destroy that Luffy.
Nope, that killer would be destroyed by Luffy. Considering the fact that Luffy to Katakuri's drill mochi after being pummeled by Katakuri and still beat him.

Zoro can't dodge Killer's simple attack, while Moria deflects Luffy's barrage of attacks without even glanc
Many others would dodge that, Moria could with ease