Bear Activist Movement (BAM!)

Is it okay to hunt bears?

• Total voters
A very unique jellyfish which can revert back to its premature state when exposed to stress or injury. Whilst this means it is biologically immortal, in practice they don’t live forever and get injured and eaten just like other animals.

lol
the key to immortality .
Post automatically merged:

:milaugh:

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
A very unique jellyfish which can revert back to its premature state when exposed to stress or injury. Whilst this means it is biologically immortal, in practice they don’t live forever and get injured and eaten just like other animals.

lol
the key to immortality .

:milaugh:
That’s really cool, this sounds like some MHA quirk haha

If that’s the case, I’m suprised there isn’t some experiments to prove this (or maybe it’s just not worth the resources.

This reminds me in highschool when we dissected these worms that had a lot of stem cells. Like we cut the head in half, the worm will grow two heads instead of dying

Swordsdoggo

That’s really cool, this sounds like some MHA quirk haha

If that’s the case, I’m suprised there isn’t some experiments to prove this (or maybe it’s just not worth the resources.

This reminds me in highschool when we dissected these worms that had a lot of stem cells. Like we cut the head in half, the worm will grow two heads instead of dying
they are actually studying why that is the case
another mythical creature is described like this in many cultures
in english it would be the pheonix,
essentially reverting to its chidlike self(reborn) and maintaining biological immortality.

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
they are actually studying why that is the case
another mythical creature is described like this in many cultures
in english it would be the pheonix,
essentially reverting to its chidlike self(reborn) and maintaining biological immortality.
Marco the jellyfish :catsweat:

this resembles too much like a centipede for my liking :pepehands: