Fanclub Beast Pirates Fan Club

Will Who's-Who forgive his legal-of-age ex-girlfriend, Bao Huang, for leaving him for Queen?

• Yes

Votes: 9 29.0%
  • No

Votes: 22 71.0%

• Total voters
B

Ballel

"Will Who's-Who forgive his legal-of-age ex-girlfriend, Bao Huang, for leaving him for Queen?"

wait how old is she?

G

Gorosei Informer

Whatever you think of them, at least the Beast Pirates have the best girls.

@MonsterKaido 's biggest accomplishment on god LMFAO! This is true pirate king shit, Kaido already won! Most beautiful army!

I wish Gin Rummy had come back too, she just disappeared lol. I hope she didnt just die offscreen like that.

Speed best girl for me too but my god look at those other options too! That Numbers woman, that reddish haired woman next to Speed there, Black Maria OFC, Ulti, Sarahebi etc!

@MonsterKaido my man, you have amazing taste LMAO! Not to mention his amazingly beautiful daughter Yamato hahahaha! (No Thunder Bagua please!)

Seriously though I love the Beast Pirates too. Well Queen is primarily my fave but the Yonko crews are pretty cool so far. I was really upset and annoyed about the gifters but there are slightly growing on me, only slightly though!

Jack and King are awesome, Sasaki is great too, I already adore Maria and Ulti as you saw ofc and Who's Who has an awesome DF too.

What the Beast Pirates did with their Zoans was hilarious and reminded me of Kaku and I LOVED that so much! Really made Zoans a lot better!

I'll gladly join here too anyway!
Post automatically merged:

Thats Whos Who art is AMAZING! Very Batman -ike even... I really like gargoyles and cathedrals/gothic stuff too so thats a win anyway!~

That Ulti pic...what can I say?

:catlewd::catpole::madmonk::catblush:

:shocking::shocking::shocking::shocking:

@MonsterKaido 's biggest accomplishment on god LMFAO! This is true pirate king shit, Kaido already won! Most beautiful army!

I wish Gin Rummy had come back too, she just disappeared lol. I hope she didnt just die offscreen like that.

Speed best girl for me too but my god look at those other options too! That Numbers woman, that reddish haired woman next to Speed there, Black Maria OFC, Ulti, Sarahebi etc!

@MonsterKaido my man, you have amazing taste LMAO! Not to mention his amazingly beautiful daughter Yamato hahahaha! (No Thunder Bagua please!)

Seriously though I love the Beast Pirates too. Well Queen is primarily my fave but the Yonko crews are pretty cool so far. I was really upset and annoyed about the gifters but there are slightly growing on me, only slightly though!

Jack and King are awesome, Sasaki is great too, I already adore Maria and Ulti as you saw ofc and Who's Who has an awesome DF too.

What the Beast Pirates did with their Zoans was hilarious and reminded me of Kaku and I LOVED that so much! Really made Zoans a lot better!

I'll gladly join here too anyway!
Post automatically merged:

Thats Whos Who art is AMAZING! Very Batman -ike even... I really like gargoyles and cathedrals/gothic stuff too so thats a win anyway!~

That Ulti pic...what can I say?

:catlewd::catpole::madmonk::catblush:

:shocking::shocking::shocking::shocking:

:steef::steef::catlewd:

@Blackbeard You were talking about 2 bitches with BB? :myman: