Current Events Beast Pirates Haki Problem

I sometimes wonder how the people on this forum even have the brain power to simply breathe air. The average IQ here is less than 69. First off, Kaido used CoA very early on against Luffy. Second, King and Sanji used CoA in their clash. Third, do you actually think Queen and Jack don't have Haki? Haki is common in the New World. Shitters like Raisin and Bellamy have Haki. Within the Beast Pirates, Who's Who and Ulti, people who aren't even commanders, are confirmed Haki users. Every Scabbard has Haki. Revo Commanders have Haki. Yamato has Haki. Fourth, Kaido wants to have the strongest crew. Do you really think Haki training doesn't exist within the crew for those who have the potential?

Oda is just a bad writer in regards to Haki and I think he thinks Haki battles are boring. Rightfully so. CoO should have never existed btw.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
I sometimes wonder how the people on this forum even have the brain power to simply breathe air. The average IQ here is less than 69. First off, Kaido used CoA very early on against Luffy. Second, King and Sanji used CoA in their clash. Third, do you actually think Queen and Jack don't have Haki? Haki is common in the New World. Shitters like Raisin and Bellamy have Haki. Within the Beast Pirates, Who's Who and Ulti, people who aren't even commanders, are confirmed Haki users. Every Scabbard has Haki. Revo Commanders have Haki. Yamato has Haki. Fourth, Kaido wants to have the strongest crew. Do you really think Haki training doesn't exist within the crew for those who have the potential?

Oda is just a bad writer in regards to Haki and I think he thinks Haki battles are boring. Rightfully so. CoO should have never existed btw.
facts. wont be surprised if oda casually states that all the flying six are proficient in armament and observation in some vivre card or some random sbs. fucking raizo has armament and observation, there's no fucking way a calamity doesnt have haki.

even in 1v1 fights? sasaki not using armament against franky is kinda sus ngl
Post automatically merged:

im guessing oda just forgot to draw the armament hardening again.
Indeed. It would make a lot of sense if he tried to use it assuming he has it. We even have WsW using Rokushiki and it has been estimated that a few of them are probably about haki.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Imagine being powerhouses with 1B+ bounties without the need of magical haki BS, using unique things, like powerful technology, some cool special fire, or pure brute strenght.
No Haki Calamities>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>generic Haki Calamities.

Haki as a phenomenon.. is messed up.. unexplained, convoluted, and bewildering..

Oda hasn't even bothered explaining what Breath of All things is..

where does it fit..

Sai's ( one of the SHP fleet general) fighting Style (hassoken) and whether that has anything to do with haki..

bruh.. my disappointment is immeasurable.. but from a story and narrative stand point arguing this is trivial.. unless this really matter to you

This is all due to Haki being introduced late into the series to fix anomalies like logia etc..

if it was done right it would have been wa more coherent

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
At WCI , we saw haki show .

But in the wano , even Kaido did not use coa .

My prediction is their devil fruit don't need any CoA.

Or Oda focused so much CoC , and he forgot .d

What do you think ?
Inconsistency combined with Oda's "I don't give a fuck anymore" personality.

Be honest. Is it the first time?

For Example, Sanji clashed with Daifuku's Genie and Big Mom. Oda didn't even try to draw CoA on Sanji's legs.

and correct me if I'm wrong but Zoro from what I remember didn't even coat his swords when he one-shotted Kamazo.

It is bad because of CoC/advCoA reveal because someone who don't care about powers may think that they are using some invincible advanced CoA while it's just Oda who doesn't care.

I'm honestly surprised that even at this point people still don't understand just because they're not using hardening doesn't mean they're not using Haki.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Indeed. It would make a lot of sense if he tried to use it assuming he has it. We even have WsW using Rokushiki and it has been estimated that a few of them are probably about haki.
yeah facts. x drake, who's who, ulti and page one have shown haki already in the chapters. it would be wild to assume that the other two F6 or any calamity can't use haki just cause they didn't show it.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
That just shows Oda's level of commitment and competence toward his job and fans, thanks to whom he made so much money.
lol oda has already made enough money to live comfortably for the rest of his life and then some. anything he is doing beyond that is purely out of passion & love towards his work. and still the man works hard to provide us with 40+ chapters per year. making small mistakes here and there isnt that big of a deal lmao.

lol oda has already made enough money to live comfortably for the rest of his life and then some.
That's the entire point lol.
anything he is doing beyond that is purely out of passion & love towards his work.
If that was the case then he wouldn't be so disrespectful towards his fans who made him so rich: the garbage writing, stupid mistakes, blatant neglectance of the plot, absurd and ridicules plot convinces are the best examples of that.
and still the man works hard to provide us with 40+ chapters per year.
Works hard? Noah dude, he doesn't work hard, otherwise Wano and post-timskip wouldn't be so garbage. I know as a fact that Oda can write much better then he is right now, but he's such a peace of shit that he doesn't do it because he knows that every chapter of one piece is "peak fiction" for his stupid fans.
making small mistakes here and there isnt that big of a deal lmao.
Small mistakes, really?
:gonope:

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
That just shows Oda's level of commitment and competence toward his job and fans, thanks to whom he made so much money.
I think I wouldn't make a stretch with this statement if I say that majority of the fandom "at least those online we know of" read One Piece for their specific beloved character or something they want to find out.

Only Oda defenders will deny that and say that post time skip is some fucking peak fictions ODA GODA UGA BUGA.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
the garbage writing, stupid mistakes, blatant neglectance of the plot, absurd and ridicules plot convinces are the best examples of that.
why do you think so lol? post time skip generally has been great so far and i really liked wano (apart from the big mom amnesia plot & some other minor stuff). i don't wanna fight about a persons thoughts on one piece but yeah im curious to know your reasons why you think of it that way.

Small mistakes, really?
yeah missing a beard here or there, missing ulti's mask in one panel is kinda small.

again i agree with you that pre timeskip was generally better than post timeskip.

my top 1 arc of all time is water 7 & enies lobby and i consider marineford in my top 3 and skypiea in my top 5 one piece arcs of all time. i just think dressrosa and wano belong in my top 5 as well.

Last edited: