Speculations Bellamy's Role

Okay so, we know that Bellamy isn't joining the SH grandfleet and is retiring from being a pirate. But it feels odd to me that he took a piece of Luffy's vivre card and on top of that, given a cover story.

What i think is, he might be the one who will inform the citizen of Skypiea about the final war against the world government, so that those Skylanders can come and assist Luffy for the war.
The skylanders aren't aware of what happening in the blue sea, and since Bellamy is the only one who ever step his feet on skypea aside of the Sh, i think he is the only one who is possible to inform the citizen of the Skypea.
Correct me if im wrong, but we don't know how all of Bellamy's crew died on their journey to the Sky Island. So its possible that they died in their attempt to reach the sky Island with only Bellamy being the only one to reach Skypea. And it makes another possibility that maybe he made a friendly relationship with some of the citizen.

What do you think?

Okay so, we know that Bellamy isn't joining the SH grandfleet and is retiring from being a pirate. But it feels odd to me that he took a piece of Luffy's vivre card and on top of that, given a cover story.

What i think is, he might be the one who will inform the citizen of Skypiea about the final war against the world government, so that those Skylanders can come and assist Luffy for the war.
The skylanders aren't aware of what happening in the blue sea, and since Bellamy is the only one who ever step his feet on skypea aside of the Sh, i think he is the only one who is possible to inform the citizen of the Skypea.
Correct me if im wrong, but we don't know how all of Bellamy's crew died on their journey to the Sky Island. So its possible that they died in their attempt to reach the sky Island with only Bellamy being the only one to reach Skypea. And it makes another possibility that maybe he made a friendly relationship with some of the citizen.

What do you think?
I like this possibility
Would also shade some light on what happened during his journey there, which is something that I've always wanted to know

I like this possibility
Would also shade some light on what happened during his journey there, which is something that I've always wanted to know
Yea me too. I dont think they are being killed by the skylanders.
I hope he will become the captain of the Grand Fleet and assist the SHs at the Final War but am not too confident he will actually.
Thats also a possibility, but the problem is he is retiring, maybe he will change his mind we never know.
Wouldn't be surprised if Bellamy pull up with his Skypieans army in the Final War.
I mean how else do the skypiean could assist the final war right?