Character Discussion Bepo is underrated by everyone, will have the best control over Sulong form

All will fear the furry lord Bepo once he shows his true power. Allow me to explain why:

1. Sulong is a boost greater than any in the series.

The minks as a race are strong; however, when they go Sulong that power goes to the extreme. The sheer difference in power between a mink not in Sulong and a mink in Sulong has been there since WCI when Carrot went from fodder who got beat up by random homies to gaining speed able to play with daifukus genie. Even the mink dukes went from weaker than Jack to being able to destroy him just from the power of the full moon. Now let’s consider Bepo here.

2. Bepos Sulong form will be the most controlled we’ve seen

I’ve seen too many people say “Bepo can’t use Sulong” “Bepo wasn’t trained in Sulong” and all that but what no one considers is bepos job on the polar tang. He’s a navigator. In order to navigate a seafaring vessel one of the first duties one must learn is the ability to read the directions through the moon and stars. So how can someone who can’t look at the sky for a week straight be a navigator of a supernova and new world pirate captain? He can’t. Therefore somehow Bepo learned to control himself in Sulong form so as to continue doing his basic ship role.

3. Bepos biggest weakness is his mentality

Sulong forms, even when not causing craziness, still alter a characters personality making them more ferocious. Currently Bepo can’t fight when people are angry at him, insult him, and he feels a need to apologize whenever people say negative aspects towards him. However, with the ferociousness of the Sulong form, that weakness will disappear and all that’ll be left is a badass martial artist polar bear.

Beware the Sulong Bepo. Every chapter we approach it’s arrival.

Btw, your avatar is a spoiler of what Bepo's gonna do in the next couple chapters.:beckmoji:
hes not going to apologize tho:steef:
Post automatically merged:

I have fears that Oda will not use other SNs crew this arc,other then SHs and Killer.Heck I wanted to see Heat,Jean Bart and the ponytail guy from Hawkins crew in action.
Bepo is above all others. Jean Bart isn’t even on onigashima