Chapter Discussion Berserk Chapters 365-366

Rating?

• Total voters
The feeling of hopelessness was on point. The despair, the hate, the anger…all that he put behind every swing of his massive blade. And he still can’t reach him. He still as to suffer his arrogant smile, he still has to be seen as nothing more that cattle, nothing more than a step to a bigger goal. A bigger dream.

Very very good double chapters, I hope they can keep up like that to give this manga the ne that it deserves.

This is such a pleasant surprise.Good way to start the day.
Post automatically merged:

I hope Zod gets finished here for good.

Man I missed it that Nosferatu appears means a raid is gonna happen I cant wait for more
Yep,that island is possibly going to get destroyed by the apostles.Griffith is hunting witches after all.

They did a great work on the art.It looks really good.

Last edited:
When I read the new chapters...for some reason all I was thinking was in the next chapter Griffith and Guts to face each other and then Guts will kill him and the End...well pretty much same thing same happened :rolaugh:

Dude, just read it moments ago.

So glad that they didn't made any changes on the manga! (PEAK manga, the greatest seinen ever written)

But regarding the manga, Guts doesn't know how he will deal with this situation, his despair is obvious. Can't wait for the next chapters, high expectations for another Guts vs Zod :steef::steef:

The team is really passionate about this i can see that.
I am glad that they are contuning the series.
We knew that Miura was getting them to get closer to his art style in last few years.
The art isnt like Miura's but still pretty good.
Fantasia arc is almost over. Since Zodd enters this means that Fantasia isnt a safe place to hide anymore.
Final arc is about to start in Berserk i have faith in Miura's team.

it might not feel exactly the same but atleast it's back and this story will be finished, a story like this deserves an ending

I for one cant wait, berserk got me into manga, the art is still rather similar and i'm excited to see how this team continues the story, hopefully as close to miura style as possible

They did a surprisingly good job with the art.

You can tell characters like Farnese and Schierke are drawn somewhat differently but Guts and Griffith are on point, not to mention the panelling and coreography which feel exactly like how Miura would draw them.
Yes it was really impressive. I think Zodd felt a lil slim though. He needs more of that mannerism grizzly effect of Miura.

This is such a pleasant surprise.Good way to start the day.

I hope Zod gets finished here for good.

Yep,that island is possibly going to get destroyed by the apostles.Griffith is hunting witches after all.

They did a great work on the art.It looks really good.
I think Zodd will switch sides eventually

Its not that Zod is weak,its just the berserker armor is OP.Guts cracked grunbeld's dragon scale armor with 1 swing.Zod should be a mid diff fight at this point.
Zodd is heavily implied (he might have been outright stated) to be the strongest Apostle serving Griffith. The only Apostle that was definitely stronger than him was Ganishka (who was also the only one to defy the Godhand)

Zodd has a rivalry with Skull Knight, and was able to hold off SK long enough to prevent him from interrupting the Eclipse right when it started, with SK simply just slipping past him instead of outright beating him

Last edited: