Rules Berserk General Dicussion

If they weren’t going to continue it I think they would have just flat out said they aren’t.

I think they want to continue it but are trying to figure out if that’s actually plausible
Yes,that is what i got from this.They want to,but still are not sure if they can for some reason.I think it might be because of other reasons other than storytelling,even fans that produce fanfics could produce a decent ending for Berserk.It is all about time invested in conjuring up ideas and sewing everything into a decent plot.

B

Ballel

If they weren’t going to continue it I think they would have just flat out said they aren’t.

I think they want to continue it but are trying to figure out if that’s actually plausible
They probably have to look through his drafts and scrips to see how he would have ended it.

Everytime I want to like Griffith I'm reminded not by the eclipse, but a more forgotten subtle scene.
We know he was broken after they broke him out of prison, his mind was definitely not in the right place but at that time his ego was still in place, mostly due to guts.

The number one scene that I hate from Griffith is when tries to fuck Casca when they on the carriage on their way to the eclipse. Femto didn't fuck Casca at the eclipse, Griffith did. He was jealous Casca & Guts got each other, actually it was probably the only thing that gave him the power to get out of the carriage in the first place.

Fuck Griffith.

Everytime I want to like Griffith I'm reminded not by the eclipse, but a more forgotten subtle scene.
We know he was broken after they broke him out of prison, his mind was definitely not in the right place but at that time his ego was still in place, mostly due to guts.

The number one scene that I hate from Griffith is when tries to fuck Casca when they on the carriage on their way to the eclipse. Femto didn't fuck Casca at the eclipse, Griffith did. He was jealous Casca & Guts got each other, actually it was probably the only thing that gave him the power to get out of the carriage in the first place.

Fuck Griffith.
Agreed, I'm only at chapter 44 but fuck Griffith.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳

Post automatically merged:

Last edited: