Rules Berserk General Dicussion

Its not only about the artwork even though I dont think its possible to replicate Miura's drawing style by someone else. More importantly, I dont want to read about God Hands, beherits, skull knight, future of Griffith and his apostles from anybody else other than Miura. So a "big fat no" to Berserk's continuation.
I think it should happen

I guess I feel this way from following One Piece, a story about inherited wills, for so long.
In a way, Miura won't really be dead if someone takes up his pen and finishes his story.
Post automatically merged:

I think berserk is too good of a story to not have an ending. Honestly, if nobody ever ends it, I hope the fans at least try to come up with a good ending in Miura's honor.

wtf is happening in the world...
It was so sad to read the news , i havent read berserk but i know it is the one of the magnificent art work and brilliant story-telling manga in manga history...
Man... I cant even believe it.
So that proves we dont know a single shit about mangakas' health care when they're doing this shit. We shouldnt be mad at Eiichiro Oda i guess. This people are in the lockdown even before the fucking quarantine just because of us , just because of their series.
I mean one of the interview of Oda says , doctor said to him he will die if he doesnt do something about his daily sports , because this guy spends A LOT TIME TO DRAW FUCKING ONE PIECE...
So sad to hear , im very sorry for berserk and Miura's fans

I fucking hate 2021
Berserk is my first medieval dark fantasy manga that I read back in 2009, and I instantly got hooked on the story and the artworks which are more like paintings to me, beautifully executed which is why I believe there'll be no anime that can match up with the manga artworks
I've been following, and waiting for it's update, for many years, and now, on the worst 2 fucking years the world is in, I probably won't even get to see how the journey ends
Rest in peace Miura, thanks for the wonderful journey

Last edited: