BERSERK IS BACK!!!!!

The problem is still there, the drawing will probably suffer a significant downgrade and the story, even tho it will be "accurate", it will definetly fall quite a little bit.
Apparently Miura has an apprentice that they say can draw exactly in his style. In fact, the last chapter that was released was drawn by his team, and this guy knows the story well enough that he said they missed some things in the story.

Will it be Miura quality through and through? Of course not, that's impossible. But we will get the key story as Miura envisioned it, in his art style at least.

Last edited:

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
They had better not fuck this up. The new mangaka seems to be competent from my research and it seems he will handle the series with care, but Berserk is such an easy manga to fuck up. I’m skeptical but also hyped at the same time.

So incredibly happy!!! I’ve stayed optimistic it’d continue, only I couldn’t imagine what would be best. This feels right and I can’t think of anyone better than his lifelong friend who knew him so well. Bless Mori, I’ll be rooting for him and these talented artists. I’m sure he’ll put all his love and respect into it. Can’t wait for more of my favourite Griffith! ❤️

I've finished Berserk last thursday, honestly, 364 felt like a fullfilling, impactful ending. The last dance of the author and his beautiful work. Of course, it was not the ending that Miura wanted, it was an ending that leaved many things unresolved and many misteries unknown. But life is also this. I was happy with that ending and with the decision of letting Berserk rest with his author, it was an act of love.
But in the end money won again. I know this Miura friend isn't doing it just for money, but it's still a business, a business involving a massive brand. And the fact that a year was needed to take this decision says a lot imo.

It’s the best thing we can possibly get.

Sure, it won’t be as good as if Miura did it. But Miura’s dead, and that just ain’t possible. This way we get the ending. There will be probably be some plotpoints that get dropped, it won’t be by Miura, but we’ll get the main story of Guts and Griffith wrapped up and I think we can’t ask for more than that.
Yes,i hope we get a second Berserk movie to finish guts story later on.That Golden age movie was what got me into Berserk.