Best Ability Tournment Round 1: Bracket 1

Vote for your Favorite!!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Base Sharingan is outclassed by MS,let alone EMS.Thats not a secret
We not necessarily talking about how strong the ability is though. Over power abilities not only makes fights less interesting, they also make the character seem less strong. Like what would you do if that one ability wasn't so broken?

Combat in Naruto was much more entertaining before time skip. Kamaha wave can bust up a whole planet but that doesn't making it the coolest ability ever. It is iconic though.

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
You people surprise me

8 gates literally kills you. It is a death sentence ability to have wheres Gojo's ability makes you quite literally immortal

Schrodinger's ability is WASTLY better than Chrollo's. Schrodinger just needs to wish it so and it will be so, meanwhile Chrollo's has a whole ass process how to do it

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
8 gates literally kills you, idk what these people smoking liking an ability that kills you
That's only half of what makes 8 gates trash. The other half is how it brought a character who is like mid Kage on a good day to a level where he can solo 12 Hashiramas and Madaras (2 God tier characters) combined.

8 Gates is synonymous with convenience, of the highest order.