Best AMV/FMV Tournament Signup Thread

Kizaruber Eats

Life's coin always has two sides; flip it wisely.
β€Ž
I did yeah mate, thanks!
Awesome, I was right then by the looks of it! Glad to hear, thanks man!

:cheers::kata::funky::endthis::steef::myman::sweat:

This should boost some interest and numbers in the contest but we can always tag the rest from the other tags if needed too ofc. Hopefully we'll get more people signing up now!

I unironically was gonna host a best romance/relationship contest for valentines day on here but since I'm single again, I feel "less motivated" lololol!

I still might do it if Adam doesn't go ahead with this contest though!
:saden::risiup::ronalugh::hope::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha:

Jaguark101

"Dreams are Messages from the Deep"
β€Žβ€Ž

This should boost some interest and numbers in the contest but we can always tag the rest from the other tags if needed too ofc. Hopefully we'll get more people signing up now!

I unironically was gonna host a best romance/relationship contest for valentines day on here but since I'm single again, I feel "less motivated" lololol!

Best Ship contest would be dope, Alot of good fanart and writeups.

Ooh, if you're ok with doing the best relationship contest, I'll be happy to participate! And don't limit it to romance, anything could be cool - friendship, mentorship, sibling/family bonds, anything!

Just be warned that not everyone is up to writing a synopsis :( so maybe allow various options - just to name a relationship, send a pic/video/add synopsis optionally.

Some relationships can be famous enough without additional info. I wanted to do that one earlier, but I'm just too busy, plus my bf is visiting me, so I try to spend most of my free time with him before we get stuck in different countries again...

Kizaruber Eats

β€Ž
Best Ship contest would be dope, Alot of good fanart and writeups.
Aye definitely! I can see so much potential for it and it would be wholesome and fun potentially, but I can see some arguments over which ships are "good" or better or such potentially lmao. It would only be confirmed ships ofc and it would be cool to hear about ones from smaller, lesser known series too.

Ill decide by tomorrow if I'm hosting it or not but I'd definitely like to ofc.

I'll try another round of tagging just in case we can get more people for this one too, it would be a realshame if we don't get enough for this one:

1. @Light D Lamperouge
2. @Yelan
3. @Cross_Marian
4. @Meeyori
5. @Rottkins
6. @Adam 🍎
7. @OnePiss

9. @RayanOO

13. @Doggo
14. @Fujishiro

16. @BornInAbyss
17. @Seth
18. @AL sama
19. @Marimo_420

21. @Kagurashii

23. @hime
24. Jaguark101
25. @DoflaMihawk
26. @Lindltaylor
27. @Nibel
28. @AverageNamiEnjoyer
29. @Don Diego
30. @park_min young
31. @Hanners220

33. @SmokedOut
34. @Udell
35. @ConquistadoR

37. @RΓ©mi

1. @Light D Lamperouge
2. @NikaInParis

4. @BornInAbyss
5. @Don Diego
6. @Yelan
7. @MonochromeYoru
8. Jaguark101
9. @Adam 🍎
10. @Meeyori
11. @RayanOO
12. @Cross_Marian
13. @Marimo_420
14. @Kagurashii
15. @DoflaMihawk

17. @AverageNamiEnjoyer
18. @GrandmasterChef Zonji

2. @Shimotsuki Ghostly
3. @AverageNamiEnjoyer
4. @Cross_Marian
5. @Yelan

7. @Nibel
8. @MonochromeYoru
9. @CoC: Color of Clowns
10. Jaguark101
11. @NikaInParis

13. @Kagurashii
14. @KINGKONGGUN15
15. @Meeyori
16. @Marimo_420
17. @BornInAbyss
18. @RayanOO

23. @SmokedOut

25. @DoflaMihawk
26. @wordy

Ooh, if you're ok with doing the best relationship contest, I'll be happy to participate! And don't limit it to romance, anything could be cool - friendship, mentorship, sibling/family bonds, anything!

Just be warned that not everyone is up to writing a synopsis :( so maybe allow various options - just to name a relationship, send a pic/video/add synopsis optionally.

Some relationships can be famous enough without additional info. I wanted to do that one earlier, but I'm just too busy, plus my bf is visiting me, so I try to spend most of my free time with him before we get stuck in different countries again...
Ah yeah, sounds like a plan, I suppose I could run it alongside this content if Adam still goes ahead with it and is ok with it? We should have a lot more activity here soon since spoilers for the next OP chapter are due out soon-ish and its not a break week ofc.

Hmmm....I like that idea but I wanted it to strictly be romantic for this for the Valentine's theme....I could do a seperate best non-romantic relationship/bond type contest instead? Would that be good? Otherwise I'll make the contest to incldue your ideas of non-romantic ones too as well. I have a sadistic choice in mind for either contest though....a very controversially hilarious one that I'm extremely tempted to submit too lol. Probably better if I dont submit it though lololol, but the reactions and trolling potential would be far too good!

Yeah you're right too, it sucks but its understandable, I prefer having a short synopsis even though I write essays not summarise (panic at the disco - write sins not tragedies lmao) so I will make synopses optional but preferred/recommended. I will be allowing images and videos for it ofc so that will help.

Ah yeah I remember you talking about doing that specifically, damn, I had a feeling! (Black Eyed Peas - I Got A Feeling also enters the chat lol) Ah, you and him are in seperate countries? Oh, because you moved countries right? That must be tough damn, long distance relationships are never easy, ive never had a long term relationship but ive had extremely short lived long distance relationships ironically, as short as myself IRL too, so I can understand too.

Kizaruber Eats

β€Ž
Did you use Light's tag list? Surely people who are interested in these type of tournaents are in there.

Btw nice Juri set, best girl.
Aye thank you! Idk why I slept on her so much in the past, Youtube Shorts and listening to her theme songs from the games finally woke me up to what I was truly missing out on and SF6 doing such an amazing job with her, Cammy and Chun Li too! I'm obsessed with her now lmao, definitely my kind of girl too!

Yeah thats a great point, I just copied them from Adams original post but I should use Light's list or even copy from my contest threads I did too.

Ah yeah, sounds like a plan, I suppose I could run it alongside this content if Adam still goes ahead with it and is ok with it? We should have a lot more activity here soon since spoilers for the next OP chapter are due out soon-ish and its not a break week ofc.

Hmmm....I like that idea but I wanted it to strictly be romantic for this for the Valentine's theme....I could do a seperate best non-romantic relationship/bond type contest instead? Would that be good? Otherwise I'll make the contest to incldue your ideas of non-romantic ones too as well. I have a sadistic choice in mind for either contest though....a very controversially hilarious one that I'm extremely tempted to submit too lol. Probably better if I dont submit it though lololol, but the reactions and trolling potential would be far too good!

Yeah you're right too, it sucks but its understandable, I prefer having a short synopsis even though I write essays not summarise (panic at the disco - write sins not tragedies lmao) so I will make synopses optional but preferred/recommended. I will be allowing images and videos for it ofc so that will help.

Ah yeah I remember you talking about doing that specifically, damn, I had a feeling! (Black Eyed Peas - I Got A Feeling also enters the chat lol) Ah, you and him are in seperate countries? Oh, because you moved countries right? That must be tough damn, long distance relationships are never easy, ive never had a long term relationship but ive had extremely short lived long distance relationships ironically, as short as myself IRL too, so I can understand too.
Do both contests then! One for romance, another one for anything else ;)
Sadistic choice you say? Does it involve Yuno Gasai or something? XD

Well, we initially lived in the same city and got acquainted there (and actually we used to be friends before we became a couple for about a year or so), then he moved out to another country, then I also moved out to a different country, so it's very difficult for us tbh. We either live together for 1-2-3-4 months, or spend 2-3 months apart, and I have no idea when it might change for the better, but at least we can see each other.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
β€Ž
Bet, tyvm man! I suspect the tags didnt work for this thread, so im gonna try tagging everyone again, I had issues with that in my threads and some others did with their contest threads or other threads too?

Hopefully this works!:

@Natalija @RayanOO @Marimo_420 @MangoSenpai i @Lindltaylor @Guan Yu @Dark Admiral @Oblivion @GrandmasterChef Zonji @Jaguark101 @Luffy is the mc @imacub @mly90 @Koinboin @SHIHI @Kromage911 @hedera__helix @Missy @AL sama @I'mTired @Gol D. Roger @Fujishiro @Udell @Rivaille @Kiwipom @Horo Horo Musume @NotTommy @Usopp Haoshoku Haki @KINGKONGGUN15 @Light D Lamperouge @Doggo @Haoshoku @hime ] @Kiwipom @Ekkologix @Fujishiro @SHIHI @SmokedOut @ConquistadoR @Seth @Ekkologix @Zara @Vonal ] @SmokedOut @h_zorothegoat @Adam 🍎 @Sasparan @Queek Hea D Taker @Fugikage Zoro @Fujishiro @MonsterKaido @Liquidhate @matt245 @Zara @Black_Leg_Wanji @LANJI CUCKSMOKE @Kagurashii @Yelan @Fujishiro @Rottkins @Seth @Law @MonsterKaido @Sasparan @BornInAbyss @Nibel @Cross_Marian @MonochromeYoru @park_min young @LANJI CUCKSMOKE
@wordy @Peppercore @Tobra @Kurozumi Seven7 @Admiral Maynard @Emmazrine @CarrotforNakama

I've only done the first set of tags to play it safer, as Im wondering if the overall amount of tags in the original post is the issue too? The vast amount, even beyond this amount? All just assumptions anyway ofc.

I'm also assuming the tagging didn't work and that not everyone tagged has already seen this and not just responded or they've not seen it anyway, even if the tags did work regardless ofc lol.
Same as Jaguark, I don’t really watch AMVs, so I’m skipping this one, thanks for your enthusiasm though
:cheers:

Kizaruber Eats

β€Ž
Do both contests then! One for romance, another one for anything else ;)
Sadistic choice you say? Does it involve Yuno Gasai or something? XD

Well, we initially lived in the same city and got acquainted there (and actually we used to be friends before we became a couple for about a year or so), then he moved out to another country, then I also moved out to a different country, so it's very difficult for us tbh. We either live together for 1-2-3-4 months, or spend 2-3 months apart, and I have no idea when it might change for the better, but at least we can see each other.
Aye, that could work, I have a somewhat solid template/foundation to host these now and I know what I'm doing a lot better now, so I could do that.

Ah thats sweet, how you started out I mean, it sucks that you got seperated like that though, damn! Kinda sounds like the plot of one of my favourite anime Gosick, a very sweet gothic mystery and romance anime, heh!

Aye, just gotta appreciate the silver linings and hopefully things will get better in future, sooner than later too ofc, just gotta stay positive somehow!

I love that you're still using that sig btw, seeing that art makes me very happy haha, its so unexpected for that game to get such cute and sweet art but its so great ofc!

Same as Jaguark, I don’t really watch AMVs, so I’m skipping this one, thanks for your enthusiasm though
:cheers:
No probs, thanks for responding though and letting us know! Aye haha, I love these contests even though I do poorly in most of them, but maybe I might actually win one day! One day....

:neesama::emohiyo:

Aye, that could work, I have a somewhat solid template/foundation to host these now and I know what I'm doing a lot better now, so I could do that.

Ah thats sweet, how you started out I mean, it sucks that you got seperated like that though, damn! Kinda sounds like the plot of one of my favourite anime Gosick, a very sweet gothic mystery and romance anime, heh!

Aye, just gotta appreciate the silver linings and hopefully things will get better in future, sooner than later too ofc, just gotta stay positive somehow!

I love that you're still using that sig btw, seeing that art makes me very happy haha, its so unexpected for that game to get such cute and sweet art but its so great ofc!
Ahahaha, yeah, sometimes it does seem like it's from a romance anime or novel))) yeah, I hope it will get better with the long distance not being an issue anymore.

The sig is really cute, why wouldn't I use it! XD I have no idea of the game, but I like the picture)))

Kizaruber Eats

β€Ž
So far only 7 people so yeah, prolly nothing of this one haha
RIP....cant blame you ofc lol. Most people didnt seem to respond despite all the tagging, either not interested, inactive or just got my ass on ignore lmao.

Oh well we tried, it sucks, sigh lol. Light hasn't been posting, he normally is able to gather a lot of people to play regardless, the Light effect is just something else lmao. His milkshake brings all the players to the thread.

I don't think I'm gonna try to bother hosting one either, given the absolutely disappointing lack of players here, valiant effort in trying to get one going though man.

:peperain::josad:

Also love the Tesla set btw!

:cheers::kata::steef:

Ahahaha, yeah, sometimes it does seem like it's from a romance anime or novel))) yeah, I hope it will get better with the long distance not being an issue anymore.

The sig is really cute, why wouldn't I use it! XD I have no idea of the game, but I like the picture)))
Aye haha, lets hope they do get better for you, that would be nice to hear some great news like that for a change!

Oh yeah true lmao, it makes me happy you like it so much too haha! The game is great, its kinda hard to describe but it's very Arcade-y, its kinda like Guitar Hero meets Doom and Rogue-Likes lol. With a Norse and Valkyrie theme to it too. Its very unique and fun, very difficult too though but rewarding. Great music and atmosphere but a lot of people hate the "art style" and filter it has and I normally do too, but its grown on me a lot.

It also has one of the best merchants/shopkeepers and shop music in any game too!:

Like a giant Chocobo somewhat! Or just a giant birb anyway ofc!

Bet, tyvm man! I suspect the tags didnt work for this thread, so im gonna try tagging everyone again, I had issues with that in my threads and some others did with their contest threads or other threads too?

Hopefully this works!:

@Natalija @RayanOO @Marimo_420 @MangoSenpai i @Lindltaylor @Guan Yu @Dark Admiral @Oblivion @GrandmasterChef Zonji @Jaguark101 @Luffy is the mc @imacub @mly90 @Koinboin @SHIHI @Kromage911 @hedera__helix @Missy @AL sama @I'mTired @Gol D. Roger @Fujishiro @Udell @Rivaille @Kiwipom @Horo Horo Musume @NotTommy @Usopp Haoshoku Haki @KINGKONGGUN15 @Light D Lamperouge @Doggo @Haoshoku @hime ] @Kiwipom @Ekkologix @Fujishiro @SHIHI @SmokedOut @ConquistadoR @Seth @Ekkologix @Zara @Vonal ] @SmokedOut @h_zorothegoat @Adam 🍎 @Sasparan @Queek Hea D Taker @Fugikage Zoro @Fujishiro @MonsterKaido @Liquidhate @matt245 @Zara @Black_Leg_Wanji @LANJI CUCKSMOKE @Kagurashii @Yelan @Fujishiro @Rottkins @Seth @Law @MonsterKaido @Sasparan @BornInAbyss @Nibel @Cross_Marian @MonochromeYoru @park_min young @LANJI CUCKSMOKE
@wordy @Peppercore @Tobra @Kurozumi Seven7 @Admiral Maynard @Emmazrine @CarrotforNakama

I've only done the first set of tags to play it safer, as Im wondering if the overall amount of tags in the original post is the issue too? The vast amount, even beyond this amount? All just assumptions anyway ofc.

I'm also assuming the tagging didn't work and that not everyone tagged has already seen this and not just responded or they've not seen it anyway, even if the tags did work regardless ofc lol.
It Works welp anyway i was away due to many stress lol
but i'm not playin
thanks for the invite tho, but you can tag me when the tournament starts. i might come when i'm not too busy

Kizaruber Eats

β€Ž
It Works welp anyway i was away due to many stress lol
but i'm not playin
thanks for the invite tho, but you can tag me when the tournament starts. i might come when i'm not too busy
Whoops I forgot to reply lol. Ah no worries man, thanks anyway! Glad to hear the tag woked and Ill def tag you when it starts. Well IF it happens/starts ofc lol.

Sorry to hear you were stressed, hope you feel better soon.

@Adam 🍎 I'm tempted to host this instead, even with the 8 or so players we have at most, I really want to see this contest go ahead. Would you mind that? I could try to get more players again but I expected a lot more people to respond than this. Light says they're up for joining if we go ahead with it, Im tempted to ask them to come and tag people as way more pople show up when Light tags them lol.

Ill only go ahead if you don't mind and thus agree ofc. Otherwise ill host a contest for something else.

:hihihi::beanmean:

Awesome, tyvm man! Yaha!

I don't think Adam wants to run this anymore due to lack of players but I'm willing to host it instead if he allows it. Ill try to get more players but before he decides, I could ask Light to come and tag people and see if we can get more regardless? Ive noticed Light always manages to bring "more boys (and girls) to the yard" lmao.

Light wants to play too anyway.

Kizaruber Eats

β€Ž
My bad I've been kinda distracted lately. Adam's not responded at all, so I don't know if hes busy or just away from here atm, so I'm gonna host another contest at least. I don't want to take over this one without his permission ofc.

I'll host another seperate contest, I'll make the thread today at some point. I really want to do a music one too. Light is more than willing to play and help too, so that will make a huge difference too.

I might ask Light to come and tag people here, see if he can work his magic lol. But I'm assuming Adam isn't gonna carry on with this too due to the lack of people as he said ofc.