Best and Worst One Piece Youtubers

Worst

1. Ohara (Puts on fakest and most cringe/annoying adhd youtube voice; Most retarded theory videos)
2. Rogersbase (Screaming like a retard into the mic the whole time probably to act like he's getting super hyped)
3. Tekking101 (Jumped onto One Piece after Bleach died and now acts like the biggest One Piece expert but his videos are super boring and lack any insights)

Best

1. Sawyer7mage (Doesn't give a shit about the One Piece community and just does his thing not acting fake in any way and doesn't pretend to be a theory god)
2. Brago D. Ace (occasionally acts annoying getting hung up on small things but otherwise seems chill and just does his thing)
3. KOL (Is super biased; Powerscaler; Always pushing some agenda but makes up for it by being the perfect mix of funny/retarded)
Who even watches (let alone knows) 6 OPtubers?

I find KOL profoundly annoying. I don't know why he or any other youtuber feels the need to go out of their way to make their videos "entertaining"

Like you don't need to spam unfunny memes constantly. Just talk about whatever you want to talk about, the video might even be shorter that way.

I find KOL profoundly annoying. I don't know why he or any other youtuber feels the need to go out of their way to make their videos "entertaining"

Like you don't need to spam unfunny memes constantly. Just talk about whatever you want to talk about, the video might even be shorter that way.
I can get how people might find him annoying lol. Also his editor is the one putting all the memes in his videos and I agree those are super cringe and annoying. On his twitch you'll find his unedited videos. I've known him for a super long time also as he's one of the ones still in the game who's been doing it the longest

Only Drizzt matters. The rest are thrash. Specially Morj double standards on Twitter and other YT channels against his main one that sucks Oda balls.

Worst bum post Ive ever seen. Rogersbase does One Piece content but is not a One Piece dedicated channel even tho he's been doing it longer than most. Drizzt is a bum, Sawyer is a bum, KOL is a bum, Morj is a bum (and a fraud). And most importantly, you are a bum.

I like VinlanD.

Morj is a better analyst than 99% of the people who call him retarded, but his videos are hit or miss imo. Brago is pretty solid, Tekking is alright but very cringe sometimes.

KoL is mentally deranged.