General & Others Best animated episodes of the anime

People complain about the show being uniform??? Get out, that should be the whole purpose. I hate it when the characters look different episode by episode, it's really noticeable.
Some people enjoy animation supervisors that like to do their own thing stylistically once in a while.

For example, back during Enies Lobby pretty much to Fishman island, there was an animation supervisor, by the name Naoki Tate, who had a visual style very similiar to that found in movie 6 and movie 9(that animation supervisor was literally the animation director for movie 9, they controlled how that movie looked). Outside of having a unique style, their episodes also tended to be highly animated, and had some of the coolest scenes in the series animation wise(for example, Luffy punching the celestial dragon was a Naoki Tate episode). Some people prefer that softer sort of approach to characters and linework, which is sort of missing from the show currently outside of a few big animators showing up to do small though nice scenes.

This is some of the production materials Naoki Tate did for movie 9. The designs are very stylistically distinct from Oda, instead focusing on shapes that accentuate natural weight and posture. It was certainly a unique take on the series.

Last chapter ending was best in One Piece history
I'll go into detail about it now.

In the latest episode Katsumi Ishizuka popped off with the most Yutaka Nakamura inspired shit ever.

Holy shit, this may just be his best scene ever, not just in Wano, and this was the animator who handled stuff like Luffy's storm against Crocodile and his jet Gattling against Lucci. What an evolution.

Put in the matrix memes bois, his becoming the one.

Katsumi "GOAT" Ishizuka

Aside from that Mitchell Gonzales and Tetsuro Nireki also popped off. Luffy beating up that gifter was actually really well animated. I do love the fact the anime is incorporating more web gen animators, as well as some animators adopting a more modern style in terms of timing. Even if you didn't particularly like Luffy's filler fight, I think it was hard to deny it was at least very well animated.
Mitchell Gonzales

Tetsuro Nireki did an insane amount of work this episode, handling a huge portion of both Zoro and Luffy's fight. Although I think he did great in both scenes, I think I prefer the weightiness of everything in his Luffy scene. His Zoro scene is also incredibly ambitious, but I think some of the weightiness in the action was lost in the swordplay. It is harder to animate sword play than normal hand to hand combat.
Tetsuro Nireki
Tetsuro Nireki 0:00 to 0:35 Midori Uchimaya 0:36 to end.

EDIT: Midori Uchimaya, someone who actually did some decent action on 839 way back in WCI, actually did Gyukimaru intervening to Ishizuka's scene

It is probably episode where Zoro and Killer fought.Many people complained that it was Dragon Ball like but I personally liked to episode.